NCC BMW CCA 2013 Baltimore Grand Prix Corral
Registration closed August 6, 2013 11:59 PM on August 6, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends August 6, 2013 11:59 PM on August 6, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens May 15, 2013 4:00 PM on May 15, 2013 4:00 PM EDT Registration runs from May 15, 2013 4:00 PM to August 6, 2013 11:59 PM
National Capital Chapter BMW CCA
2013 Grand Prix of Baltimore / ALMS Corral
The National Capital Chapter BMW Car Club of America (NCC BMW CCA) will once again host the BMW NCC Corral for the American LeMans Series (ALMS) / IZOD Indycar Series races being held Labor Day weekend in Baltimore, Maryland.
We're back - and ready to see some great racing over the Labor Day weekend in Baltimore! The NCC Board and BGP volunteer team are committed to have an event even better than last year as we welcome all BMW CCA members to the NCC hospitality corral. We hope you will join us, along with your family and friends, as we support the new Rahal Letterman Lanigan Racing Z4s that will be out to win in 2013!
Here are the ground rules for this event.
1. Registration closes on Tuesday, August 6th at Midnight or when our limited ticket allotment is sold out.
2. We have several race ticket / corral / parking options so you can choose just the access you need for the weekend. We believe these race weekend options are an EXCELLENT VALUE for our members.
3. If you already have your BGP race tickets, we hope you will still come and join us in the NCC Corral and park your BMW or invited exotic car on our corral parking lot.
4. Sorry, there will be no ticket exchanges for attendees that already have tickets this year. But we hope you will still 'park and play' with us in the NCC Car Corral throughout the weekend.
5. The BMW National Capital Chapter Corral will be adjacent to and have access to the ALMS paddock.
6. Access to the Indy & Indy Lights paddocks, located inside the Convention Center, requires a separate paddock pass if you purchase a General Admission ticket. If you are interested, you may purchase that pass through the BGP website at: http://raceonbaltimore.com/tickets-and-schedule .
7. NCC Grandstand tickets include reserved seating in Grandstands 9 and 10 outside the track with sightlines of the long straighaway and turns 10, 11 & 12. Our Grandstand seats are across from the Jumbotron with a live video feed of the race.
8. General Admission tickets provide various viewing areas along the fenced area between turns 9 & 10, but have no view of the Jumbotron.
9. The NCC Corral will have morning coffee and lunch served on Friday, Saturday & Sunday, water, soft drinks & light snacks available on all three days throughout the race weekend and exclusive activities only available to BMW Club members and their guests.
10. Registration is open to all BMW CCA members, including Associate members. Members can bring non-members with them, but registration and payments must be done by a BMW CCA member. If you are not a member and want to spend the weekend with us at the BGP, becoming a member is easy. Simply call the BMW CCA National Headquarters at: 1-800-878-9292 and sign up over the phone. Then register with MotorsportReg.com and include your CCA Member # in your profile information. That's it - you're now set to register for the NCC BGP and enjoy all the benefits of BMW CCA membership for the next year. More information about the BMW Car Club of America can be found at: www.bmwcca.org .
11. Please make sure the contact information in your MotorsportReg.com account is correct and up-to-date. All NCC BGP information will be sent to attendees by email based on the information in your MotorsportReg.com account.
12. Get an idea of what we offer by reading the 2011 and 2012 BGP NCC Corral highlights from the der Bayerische at: http://db.nccbmwcca.org/2011/2011_1112.pdf and http://db.nccbmwcca.org/2012/2012_1112.pdf .
NOTE: Parking in the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral is limited to BMW and invited exotic car brands, regardless of the ticket you have purchased.
The 2013 Baltimore Grand Prix will feature five professional car races: the American Le Mans series (ALMS) and USF2000 series races on Saturday; and the IZOD IndyCar series, Firestone Indy Lights series and IMSA Porsche GT3 Cup Challenge series on Sunday.
Parade laps are back! There will be activities and concerts throughout the race weekend. Additional information about race activities and schedules can be found on the NCC website at: http://nccbmwcca.org website and on the 2013 Baltimore Grand Prix website at: http://raceonbaltimore.com .
NCC BGP Race Ticket options:
Includes Reserved Grandstand seats with BMW fans, great view of the track (turns and straightaway) and seats across from the Jumbotron with live viewing of the race - includes ALMS & GT3 Paddock Passes.
- Two-Day Grandstand Seating -- $85 per person.
- Three-Day Grandstand Seating -- $115 per person.
General Admission Tickets - - includes ALMS & GT3 Paddack Passes. Indy pass must be purchased at BGP website or on-site at the race.
- Two-Day General Admission Tickets -- $60 per person.
- Three-Day General Admission Tickets -- $70 per person
NCC Car Corral Access options:
YOU MUST PURCHASE A CORRAL PASS FOR EACH DAY YOU WILL BE IN THE CORRAL. Includes morning coffee & special catered lunch on Friday, Saturday & Sunday; water, soft drinks & light snacks throughout the weekend; exclusive BMW RLL team 'meet & greet' with NCC members on Friday and Saturday: access to ALMS Paddock; exclusive 'in & out' entry to your race 'home base' tent with chairs, tables and shade throughout the weekend; exclusive access to NCC Corral events & sponsors (adult beverage tasting by Central Liquors, door prizes, cars, motorcycles, etc.)
-- Price is $40 per person, per day. Please indicated the number of individuals attending for EACH day when you purchase NCC BMW CCA Corral Access passes.
NOTE: Each person entering the corral must have an NCC Corral Ticket purchased in advance. No on-site sales. No transfers from other corrals. No piggy-backing. Sorry, the NCC Corral is reserved exclusively for BMW CCA members and their invited, pre-paid guests.
NCC Car Corral Parking Pass options:
Includes private, overnight, BMW-only parking next to the NCC Corral; on-site overnight security; park next to 'friends' that won't ding your car doors -
-- Price is $30 per car, per day.
NOTE: Each parking pass is good for one car only. You must purchase Car Corral access passes for each person who will enter the Corral tent. Parking pass does not include Corral tent access or race access.
These are the only ticket options we can offer to our members this year. All prices include a 5% administration fee to cover our credit card processing costs.
Remember, if you have already purchased a BGP race ticket, you can still be a part of the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral. Just buy a NCC Corral access pass and you can spend the weekend with friends!
If you want to be involved with the BMW National Capital Chapter Corral Committee, contact Kelsy Hill at: Kelsy@nccbmwcca.org or 917-745-6413 (cell) .
A map of the track and event activity locations is available at the following webpage: http://raceonbaltimore.com/res/pdf/MAP_BALTIMORE_GRAND_PRIX.pdf .
If you are in need of a hotel: We have secured a block of rooms (king, queen, and double-queen occupancy) for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday evenings at two area hotels. The Brookshire Suites at the rate of $125/ night (+taxes, does not include parking or incidentals) and located one block off of the corner of Pratt and Light Streets, this is a premier hotel location for the race weekend. Fairfield Inn & Suites at the rate of $173/night (taxes, parking or incidentals not included) and located in the heart of Harbor East within walking distance of the race track and providing access to Baltimore's nightlife and dining scene. Information on how to make reservations will be in your registration confirmation email.