MTM F&C at Waterford Hills Vintage Race Weekend
Registration closed July 23, 2015 11:59 PM on July 23, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends July 23, 2015 11:59 PM on July 23, 2015 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens January 1, 2015 12:01 AM on January 1, 2015 12:01 AM EST Registration runs from January 1, 2015 12:01 AM to July 23, 2015 11:59 PM
Come join the Michigan Turn Marshals and Waterford Hills Road Racing at the annual Vintage Race Weekend.
Both experienced and novice Flaggers are welcome. (An SCCA license is not required at Waterford Hills.)
- Friday hours are 10:30am to 5:00pm. Check-in at the base of the tower by 9:30, the morning meeting will be at 10:00am.
- Saturday's and Sunday's hours are the usual 10:00am to 6:00pm. Morning meeting is at 9:30 and cars on track at 10:00, so we're asking you to arrive and register by 9am.
- Bring your usual F&C gear plus a folding chair.
- For the newer Flaggers, ear protection is recommended. These cars are allowed to run the way they were originally built. No mufflers.
- Sunday is going to be Hawaiian shirt day, so dress appropriately!
- Lunches and drinks will be provided each day.
- Free Worker dinner on Saturday (starting at about 6:30 or 7:00pm)
- Free on-site camping is available (but there early - space is limited)
Hope to see you there!