MSR Houston Charities Race 4 Charity
Registration closed November 29, 2013 11:59 PM on November 29, 2013 11:59 PM CST Registration ends November 29, 2013 11:59 PM on November 29, 2013 11:59 PM CST Registration opens October 10, 2013 12:00 AM on October 10, 2013 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from October 10, 2013 12:00 AM to November 29, 2013 11:59 PM
Event Details: Join MSR Houston Charities for the annual Race 4 Charity on November 30, 2013 at MSR Houston. Find out more details below, or give us a call with any questions you may have: 281-369-0677.
Beneficiaries: We believe in good community partnerships and to that end, our charity races directly support the local community charities in Brazoria and Harris counties that don’t receive national funding. This event will be raising awareness and funds for BACH and Toys for Tots
- BACH: The Brazoria County Association for Citizens with Handicaps serves children with disabilities and or developmental delays. “Helping children with special needs achieve” is BACH’s mission.
- Toys for Tots: The Foundation provides the funding and support needed for successful annual toy collection and distribution campaigns though local chapters across the country. In Brazoria County, Marine Corps League Detachment 982 handles the collection and distribution.
Cost: All entry fees are $150 plus a new, unwrapped toy. Your entry will also include one meal.
Race Groups: The event is open to drivers of street cars and racecars. We will formalize the groupings and schedule at a later date once registration nears completion. Each group will be guarenteed at least four 15-minute on-track sessions.
- Street-car lapping group designed for drivers new to track days
- Limited to 25 drivers
- Street car lapping group designed for drivers with prior track day experience
- Limited to 30 drivers
Spec Racer Ford & Spec Miata Challenges
- Racecar group for purpose built Spec Racer Fords and SCCA or NASA legal Spec Miatas.
- There will be two 7-lap races each, plus qualifying time.
- Limited to 35 drivers
Australian- Pursuit Time Trial
- Racecar group for closed-wheel cars
- There will be two 7-lap races, plus qualifying time.
- Limited to 20 drivers
|7:45 AM||Advanced DE Drivers' & Novice Instructors Meetings|
|8:00 AM||Advanced DE|
|8:25 AM||Racecar Open Practice|
|8:50 AM||Novice DE|
|9:15 AM||SM Qualifying|
|9:40 AM||Advanced DE|
|10:05 AM||Time Trial Qualifying|
|10:30 AM||Novice DE|
|10:55 AM||SRF Qualifying|
|11:20 AM||Advanced DE|
|11:45 AM||Lunch Break|
|12:35 PM||Novice DE|
|1:00 PM||SRF Race 1|
|1:25 PM||Advanced DE|
|1:50 PM||SM Race 1|
|2:15 PM||Novice DE|
|2:40 PM||Time Trial Race 1|
|3:05 PM||SRF Race 2|
|3:30 PM||SM Race 2|
|3:55 PM||Time Trial Race 2|
|4:20 PM||Trophy Presentation|