2016 MiDiv RallyCross Championship & NE Points #7
Registration closed September 16, 2016 9:00 PM on September 16, 2016 9:00 PM CDT Registration ends September 16, 2016 9:00 PM on September 16, 2016 9:00 PM CDT Registration opens August 9, 2016 9:00 AM on August 9, 2016 9:00 AM CDT Registration runs from August 9, 2016 9:00 AM to September 16, 2016 9:00 PM
Midwest Divisional RallyCross Championship
and Regional Points Event #7*
I-80 Speedway, Greenwood, Nebraska
SCCA Member Cost: $70.00
Non-Member Cost: $80.00
Your MiDiv event entry fee includes two days of competition and all meals on the schedule. Extra meal tickets are $15.00 per person.
Event Master: Mike Lovejoy
Course Designers: TBA
Chief Steward: Steve Ducharme
Chief Safety Steward: Mark Walker
Chief of Tech: TBA
Chief of Workers: Event Master
Chief of Registration and Timing: TBA
Chief of Waivers: TBA
Chiefs of Hospitality: Nebraska Region
Schedule of Events*
8:00 AM: Gates Open
9:00 AM to 10:45 AM: Registration and Tech Inspection
10:00 AM: Course Open for Walking
11:00 AM: Class Inspection (Mandatory)
11:30 AM: Drivers Meeting (Mandatory); Lunch on site
12:30 PM: Group 1 Cars to Grid; Workers check in
12:45 PM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
1:00 PM: Competition Begins (Group 1, then Group 2)
5:30 PM: Dinner on site for entrants, workers, and meal ticket holders
Twilight Competition (Optional – does not count toward championship)
6:00 PM: Twilight Course Open for Walking
6:35 PM: Run Group 1 to Grid; Worker Check-in
6:45 PM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
7:00 PM: Competition Begins (Group 2, then Group 1)
8:00 AM: Course Open for Walking; Tech and Registration for Sunday-only Competitors.*
9:00 AM: Group 2 Cars to Grid; Workers check in
9:15 AM: Workers to Stations; Course Closed for Walking
9:30 AM: Competition Begins (Group 2, then Group 1)
(Following Competition) Lunch on site for entrants, workers, and meal ticket holders
1) The Saturday Twilight RallyCross is optional and does not count toward the Championship. There is no extra charge for MiDiv Championship entrants.
2) Camping and Hotel Information – coming soon.
3) Additional Meal Tickets may be purchased with your registration for $15 per additional person, payable at Registration (this covers all three meals).
4) Pre-registration is required for this event.
5) * Region Points are based only on Sunday's results. For competitors who only want to compete on Sunday, use this registration form and select the "Sunday Only" option, with a registration fee of $35. Sunday-only competitors must be present for tech and registration at 8 AM on Sunday.
Location Information: I-80 Speedway at I-80 Exit 420. Go North from the interstate and take the third access road on the left, toward the track. Turn right after entering the gate and park (paddock) on either side of the road. Registration will be at the NRSCCA trailer, or in a designated area.