There are three registration pages for the "WMR presents the Majors at MIS" event. One for drivers entries, one for paddock options and one for workers. You are currently on the "Paddock Optiions" page.
If you are a driver, please go to the "Drivers" page by clicking here and following the "Drivers" option.
If you are a worker, please go to the "Workers" page by clicking here and following the "Workers" option.
"The Majors at MIS"
to be held at
Michigan International Raceway
May 25th and 26th, 2013
This portion of the registration is designed to let you choose your paddock parking options for the WMR event at MIS. Follow these steps so you can choose the correct parking option:
1. Download and print the paddock map so you can see where the RV parking area, the garages and the various paddock zones are located. We have options for RVs, garages stalls (with and without adjacent trailer parking) and paddock spots.
2. Decide whether you need an RV spot, garage stall or paddock spot.
3. Decide what size fo paddock spot will accommodate you. We have several sizes (from 40' to 100' long and up to 30' wide) and surfaces (grass, concrete and ground asphalt) to choose from. Due to space limitations, please don't choose a zone that has spots larger than you need.
4. Once you've chosen your parking location, complete the registration process.
5. Due to size klimitations, we'll need to load some of the paddock zones in a specific order. As such, your RV spot, garage stall or paddock spot will be assigned to you once you arrive at the track. If you want to park next to a friend, make sure you either arrive at the same time and can go through registration together or contact the registrar and make arrangements in advance.
Garage, RV and Paddock information:
RV Hookup Information: There is one large RV parking area in the middle of the infield paddock area. Each parking space has a 20A and a 50A electrical hookup as well as water service. The spaces set aside for entrants (as opposed to the ones set aside for workers) are 75' long and 15' wide. If your rig is longer than that, please paddock for free in Paddock Zone N or P (sized for semis). If you'd like to have your trailer (i.e., race car) with your RV, you MUST reserve two spaces so you'll have adequate room for canopies, etc. The registrar will note that you need two adjoining spaces.
Garage Information: There are three garage buildings (G1, G2, G3). All garage stalls are open (ie, there are no interior walls separating individual stalls). There are a total of 60 garage stalls and 33 adjacent trailer parking spaces. Garage stalls without adjacent trailer parking will cost $100 and will come with a nearby trailer parking spot. Garage stalls with adjacent trailer parking will cost $150 and will come with a trailer parking spot next to the garage.
Paddock Information: Due to the location, size, surface, etc., there are a wide variety of paddock spaces available to the entrants of this event. We have spaces in varying locations (near grid, near ammenities, etc.), varying lengths (40' - 100' long), varying surface (mostly pavement but some on grass). All are free of charge. But due to the fact that we have limited space inside the track, we have to be very scrupulous about where the entrants paddock. To that end, we have required that all entrants pick a Paddock Zone during the registration process. You will be assigned a specific paddock spot upon arrival at the event at registration. This is so we can keep track of how many spaces are available at any given time. Review the map and choose a Paddock Zone when asked towards the end of the registration process.
Again, if you want to paddock with a friend, make sure you either arrive at the same time and can go through registration together or contact the registrar and make arrangements in advance.
If you have any questions about any of the garage, RV or paddock spaces, please do not hesitate to contact the WMR Competition Manager (Dayle Frame at 517.575.9450