Registration closed November 30, 2012 1:59 PM on November 30, 2012 1:59 PM MST Registration ends November 30, 2012 1:59 PM on November 30, 2012 1:59 PM MST Registration opens October 9, 2012 12:00 AM on October 9, 2012 12:00 AM MDT Registration runs from October 9, 2012 12:00 AM to November 30, 2012 1:59 PM
Utah Kart Championship Banquet
Where: Energy Solutions Arena, Coors Club Room (Park at The Parking Place. The entrance to the lot is 300 West 50 North) Enter the building at Door 5.
When: December 1st from 5:00pm-8:00pm, cash bar from 5:00pm-7:00pm
Price: $25 for adults and $15 for children 12 and under. If you have a UKC season pass, that includes UKC banquet tickets. You will still need to register before the deadline to redeem the banquet tickets.
RSVP: Register on www.motorsportreg.com the UKC Banquet. Deadline to register for the banquet is November 16th at 5:00pm.
As usual, the banquet will include dinner, awards, and a great raffle. This year we are going to have a Pine Wood Derby race with the winner receiving an awesome prize. Each karter who has raced in at least 1 race this season is eligible to participate in this competition. You will receive a basic Pine Wood car kit with your registration to the Banquet. Kits will be available for pickup starting on November 3rd at 7:00am. If you aren’t out here for the Kart Enduro on November 3rd you can pick up your car kit in the Box Office until November 23rd during Box Office Hours. Enjoy working on your Pine Wood Derby.
ALL CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE RACE
Following are the inspection points
- The car weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces. The official race scale shall be considered final.
- The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
- The wood provided in the kit must be used. The block may be shaped any way that is desired.
- The wheels supplied with the kit must be used. The wheels may not be cut, drilled, beveled or rounded. You may remove the seam from the wheels.
- The axles supplied with the kit must be used. They may be polished or lubricated.
- The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
- No loose material of any kind, such as lead shot, may be used.
Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it will be allowed to compete.
Final format and bracket will be determined by final number of entries. There will also be a Best Design Award.