Inside the Oval Charity Practice
Registration closed June 5, 2013 11:59 PM on June 5, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 5, 2013 11:59 PM on June 5, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens May 7, 2013 12:00 AM on May 7, 2013 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from May 7, 2013 12:00 AM to June 5, 2013 11:59 PM
Inside the Oval Charity Practice!
June 8-9 AAA Speedway, Fontana
CalClub Solo group and JayCom Event Management is partnering up for this Solo practice.
Large portion of the proceeds will be going to the AbilityFirst of Long Beach non-profit group, providing recreational activities for the developmentally disabled throughout the community.
There is NO WORK assigment for this practice!!!, Thank your friendly CSUF students. Volenteers are always appreciated.
Expect about a 30 second course and 16+ runs. Entry limited to 60 driver's per day.
9300 Cherry Ave
Fontana, Ca 92335
This practice is being held on a lot INSIDE the oval of AAA Speedway (Suite parking lot). The SCCA Club Racers will be holding an event at the same time. Feel free to check out the Road Course activities.
$60/entry, share an entry with a second driver +$20
SCCA memberships are required, weekend memberships are available on site for $15.
==> Registration and payment must be online. <==
Your credit card will not be billed until after registration closes on Wednesday 6/5.
Tech and Reg open at 8am
Driver's Meeting: 8:45
First Car off at 9am
- Held under the SCCA Solo Rules and the CSCC Solo Supplemental Regulations.
- Helmets must conform to Snell 2000 or newer. Some loaner helmets will be available.
- No alcohol or other intoxicants may be used by anyone on the event site.
- Speed limits - Paddock 5 MPH; Access road 25 MPH
- PLEASE USE CAUTION at all times while on site.
- Competitors under 18 years old MUST have a waiver signed by BOTH parents. Minor Waiver forms are available at SCCA.com
- Closed exhaust - 100db @ 50' noise standard.
- Event officials reserve the right to make changes as needed without further notice.
EventMaster - Jayson Woodruff, 714-328-7869
Registration - Gayle Jardine
Tech - Nic Sanchez
Safety Steward - TBD