Indiana Rallycross Badlands Rally Points Race #2
Registration closed June 25, 2013 11:59 PM on June 25, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 25, 2013 11:59 PM on June 25, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens May 31, 2013 10:30 AM on May 31, 2013 10:30 AM EDT Registration runs from May 31, 2013 10:30 AM to June 25, 2013 11:59 PM
Indiana Rallycross™ – 2013 Badlands Rally Series
Points Event #2, June 29 2013
***PLEASE READ ALL DETAILS BELOW***
Indiana Rallycross is excited to announce the second event in our four part Badlands Rally 2013 series. This race will be featured as part of the Badlands Ultimate Motorsports Championship (UMC) weekend, alongside other off-road races, competitions, and entertainment and promises to be the biggest rallycross event the region has ever seen. Professional photographers will be on hand, and we may even see some TV coverage. For more information on UMC visit the Badlands website. The festivities will start Friday evening for a driver meet and greet and parade (featuring some Indiana Rallycross drivers) through the town of Attica.
‘The forbidden lands’ at the southern edge of the Badlands Off-Road park.
3450 Brier Road, Attica, Indiana 47918
*Spectator note* All spectators must enter at the Badlands main entrance. Shuttle service will provided to and from the race venue.
· Driver check-in starts at 7:30.
· Race starts promptly at 9:30 and runs until finished.
Driver and Spectator Information:
· Registration cost is $50. Payment can be made through PayPal directly (send payment to IndianaRallycross@Gmail.com) or cash the morning of the race.
· Drivers must be on site no later than 9:00AM. Paddock parking will be available for competing cars and tow vehicles only.
For passengers traveling with a competing driver:
· Driver registration will include access for ONE additional crew or family member traveling with driver.
· Additional people traveling with the driver will be charged $10 per person.
· Access to other UMC activities that day will require a purchasing a UMC ticket through Badlands main entrance.
For Spectators showing up to just watch the race
· Due to all of activities going on that day, spectator admission will be handled directly through the Badlands front office. Spectator ticket cost is $25 / 20 pre-purchase, and includes access to all UMC activities that day.
Ticket information for spectators
· There is no “Rallycross Only” entrance option
· No parking will be available on site, all spectators must park at Badlands main entrance. A shuttle will be provided for transportation to and from the race venue.
Race Details: (Rules / Classing / Safety / etc):
Indiana Rallycross Shirts!
Get your limited edition Indiana Rallycross Badlands Rally 2013 shirt now! Shirts are available for pre-order for $15, a limited number of shirts may be available at the event for $20. Shipping can be arranged, otherwise shirts will be available for pickup at the race. To pre-order, please send $15 paypal to IndianaRallycross@gmail.com and make sure to give us your name and what size you want.
Lunch available on site!
The Emergency Munchie Truck (www.emtfoodtruck.com) will be onsite serving burgers, sandwiches, along with other options. Their menu is available on the website.
If you are planning on showing up Friday night (which we encourage), We have a block of rooms reserved under Indiana Rallycross at the Holiday Inn Express in Crawfordsville Indiana. Please call the hotel at 765-323-4575 and tell them you’re with Indiana Rallycross. The cutoff date is June 14th. Special rate for INDIANA RALLYCROSS RACERS! JUST $89.00 PER NIGHT! NORMAL RATE FOR THESE ROOMS IS $139.99. THIS INCLUSES A COMPLIMENTARY BREAKFAST.
Limited camping may also be available at the Attica Campground at the Badlands park.
Remember, this is an off-road event on an unimproved surface. We are doing everything we can to ensure the track is well prepared and safe for all cars. We will take every reasonable precaution and fully expect the course to be fine for all cars and drivers of all experience levels, but at the end of the day it is up to you to decide whether or not you feel safe competing.
The Indiana Rallycross team
If you have any questions please contact us directly IndianaRallycross@
Remember – Check out IndianaRallycross.com and like us on Facebook to get all the latest information