GVC/Trillium BMW Club Driving School
Registration closed September 3, 2014 11:59 PM on September 3, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends September 3, 2014 11:59 PM on September 3, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens January 24, 2014 12:00 AM on January 24, 2014 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 24, 2014 12:00 AM to September 3, 2014 11:59 PM
After a two-year hiatus, GVC is back at Mosport!
GVC and the Trillum Chapter of BMW Club Canada are proud to announce our joint sponsorship of a three-day weekend HP driving school on the Grand Prix track at Canadian Tire Motorsports Park (formerly known as Mosport International Raceway).
Important Facts about this event:
- This school is open to drivers at all levels (including Solo Group), and instructors are needed.
- Registration (instructors included) requires membership in the Trillium chapter at at the Associate level or higher (Assoc. memberships are free). Click here to apply for membership:
- Format: Friday is open-track practice for instructors (no cost) and Solo Group drivers (extra fee) only. Formal instruction for all students begins Saturday morning and ends Sunday afternoon
- Save for Solo Group drivers, all students will be assigned a personal in-car instructor for the weekend.
- Student and Solo fees are set on a rolling schedule, with the lowest fees benefitting those who register 6 weeks or more in advance. Instructors are charged a deposit of $105 (less $5 handling fee) that will be refunded at the end of the weekend.
- Fees include a fabulous banquet at CTMP's elegant new hospitality center.
- CONVERTIBLES, T-Tops and Targa tops meeting minimum requirements are accepted at this school. See event requirements page for details.
How to Register:
Students and instructors affiliated with our club must first pre-register on the GVC motorsportreg.com website; there is NO CHARGE for completing pre-registration.
To complete the enrollment process you must then register and pay on the Trillium website (credit card payment accepted).
After pre-registration is completed, a link to the Trillium club's registration website will appear in the online confirmation, which will also be sent to you via a confirming email.
Before you can register for the DS, you must first join the Trillium chapter at either the "Associate" or "Club" level. Associate membership provides access to registration for the DS, and it is FREE. After being accepted as a member, you should log in to your Trillium membership account, and the registration links should appear on the event registration page.
Specifics about the Trillium membership application and approval process are spelled out on the "Event Requirements" page.
Fee Schedule: ALL prices in Canadian Dollars. At the time registration opened, USD enjoyed about 11% advantage over CAD. Register ASAP for a significant discount!
Weekend School, students and Solo drivers:
- > 6 weeks in advance: $499
- Between 3 and 6 weeks in advance: $549
- < 3 weeks in advance: $599
Friday Open-Track (Solo drivers only):
- > 6 weeks in advance: $239
- Between 3 and 6 weeks in advance: $259
- < 3 weeks in advance: $279
Instructor Deposit: $105, includes open track Friday; $100 is refundable only after instructing for the weekend, or cancelling earlier than 2 weeks prior to the school
For more details, you can read about the school at the Trillium registration site by clicking on this link and scolling down to the event on the right: