Gettysburg Battle Field Run
Registration closed July 18, 2013 2:59 AM on July 18, 2013 2:59 AM EDT Registration ends July 18, 2013 2:59 AM on July 18, 2013 2:59 AM EDT Registration opens June 8, 2013 4:00 AM on June 8, 2013 4:00 AM EDT Registration runs from June 8, 2013 4:00 AM to July 18, 2013 2:59 AM
This year marks the 150th anniversary of the Battle of Gettysburg. The activities committee has organized an amazing day filled with information covering the Battle for Gettysburg and ultimately the fate of our beloved country.
Our event coincides with theGettysburg Irish Festival so there will be lots of additional sightseeing opportunities - bring your camera
- The event will begin at 7:30am with a convoy leaving Lancaster (the meeting place will be sent to you via email.
- After arrival at the park you will park your car in a p-car exclusive reserved parking area.
The event includes
- Admission to the Gettysburg Museum
- Admission to the Cyclorma
- Bus tour with guide of the Battlefield
- Shuttle bus to and from DobbinsTavern for luncheon
- Reservations at Dobbins Tavern (The oldest tavern in Gettysburg dating from 1776) LUNCH COST IS EXTRA
Cost $40/Person Prepaid Only
For more information please contact the event orgnizer:
Bill Hoover email@example.com 717-666-4569