FAST Autocross School
Registration closed October 12, 2015 8:00 PM on October 12, 2015 8:00 PM EDT Registration ends October 12, 2015 8:00 PM on October 12, 2015 8:00 PM EDT Registration opens September 16, 2015 12:00 AM on September 16, 2015 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from September 16, 2015 12:00 AM to October 12, 2015 8:00 PM
It's time for that annual FAST Autocross School! FAST does an honest-to-goodness Novice School, teaching you the basics of car control and race driving from the ground up, and giving you plenty of practice to LEARN those skills. Many of our current regulars are FAST Novice School veterans who can attest to how effective it is! It's not cheap (and yet, compared to some of the other schools available, it is VERY cheap), but it's worth every penny. For the somewhat-experienced autocrosser who would like to take it to the next level, we also offer an Advanced class! We'll place you in the appropriate student group based on your experience.
- Students must be fully licensed drivers (no permits), and if under 18, must have a parent present to sign the minor waiver.
- This school is appropriate for drivers with no competition driving experience, but they must be capable of confidently driving the vehicle that they register in. (this is not the day to learn to drive a stickshift, or to learn a different vehicle, for example)
- We will also have a group specifically for experienced drivers who are seeking improvement! Even if you've done another school. Even if you've done OUR school before! We'll put some of FAST's best driving coaches with you, find your weak spots, and help you improve.
- Students will receive one-on-one in-car instruction on several practice elements throughout the day, plus timed runs before and after the school and classroom instruction.
- To provide quality instruction, the class size will be small with a maximum of 27 students. Our student-to-instructor ratio is 3:1 or better.
- Plan on the whole day -- the event will run from approximately 7:00am - 4:00pm.
What is Required?
- A safe car -- clean out the interior, nothing loose, no leaks. Sharing cars is not allowed, you need a car that you can drive yourself for the entire day.
- A valid driver's license. Sorry, our insurance doesn't allow learner's permits.
- A DOT-approved helmet, if you have one. If not, we have some loaners available.
Student Registration - $148
Guests are not permitted at this event
|FAST School Schedule|
|CHECK-IN at gate||7:15||7:30|
|Prep and Grid Cars (remove lose items, etc)||7:30||8:00|
|Baseline Runs (full course)||9:30||10:15|
|World Famous FAST Lunch||12:30||1:30|
|Final Runs (full course)||3:45||4:30|
Click "Continue" for more info and registration!