Racing with the STARS - Racing/PDX/CRE/Club Trials
Registration closed May 17, 2015 9:00 AM on May 17, 2015 9:00 AM CDT Registration ends May 17, 2015 9:00 AM on May 17, 2015 9:00 AM CDT Registration opens April 1, 2015 12:00 AM on April 1, 2015 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from April 1, 2015 12:00 AM to May 17, 2015 9:00 AM
“Racing with the STARS” Sports Car Racing and Track Days
DOUBLE REGIONAL RUNOFFS QUALIFIER – PDX – CLUB TRIALS – CLUB RACING EXP. - ALTERNATIVE DRIVERS SCHOOL
STARS & MID-AM Championship Points Race
Hosted by St. Louis Region SCCA and Southern Illinois Region
May 15-17, 2015 at Gateway Motorsports Park
All Drivers and Volunteers (workers) are asked to register. REGISTER TODAY AND PAY LATER!
Paper entries may be sent to Sheila Burkett, 610 Tuxedo Blvd., St. Louis, MO 63119; faxed to 1-866-831-8619; emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. All checks are payable to St. Louis Region SCCA. CLICK for supps and schedule.
- Regional Racing: $275 – one race, $375 – both races
- One Car in an additional class / same driver: additional $125 per race / per class
- Drivers sharing car for weekend in same class - $425 for weekend
- SRF/SRF3/ FE Compliance Fee: $10 per sanction
- Club Racing Experience: $175 – one day (Sunday ONLY)
- Club Trials: $175 – one day (Sunday ONLY)
- PDX: $175 (SATURDAY ONLY)
- Alternative Drivers School: $150
- Garage space: $50 / day or $100 / weekend
- Gateway Friday Test Day: $150
- SCCA Member Admission is FREE.
R1: AS, EP, FP, GTA*, GT1, GT2, GT3, GTL, HP, ITE*, LC*, SMG*, SP*, SRF, SRF3*, STL, STO*, TA2*, T1, T2, T3, T4
R2: ASR*, CF*, FA, FB, FC, FE, FF, FM, FS*, P1, P2, FST*, FV, F5
R3: B-Spec, ITA*, ITB*, ITC*, ITR*, ITS*, IT7*, STU, SM, SM5*
P1: PDX NOVICE / INTER (SAT. ONLY) - P2: PDX INTER / ADVANCED (SAT. ONLY) –
CRE: Club Racing Experience (SUNDAY ONLY) - CT: Club Trials (SUNDAY ONLY) * Regional-only class
NOTE: CRE Car Eligibility: Vehicles are intended to be production based vehicles with a performance level equal or less than normal in Club Racing classes E Production / ITR / ITS / GT3 / SM / TT3. Spec Racer Fords may also be included. Vehicles that demonstrate performance higher that those levels may be excluded by the Chief Steward of the event.
REGISTRATION & TECH CONTACTS
Sheila Burkett – Chief Registrar: email@example.com * 314-249-6571
Rachel Jennerjohn – Chief Scrutineer: Raycergurl87@gmail.com - 314-225-5721
PDX will use SELF TECH SHEET