CMP December 8 Time Trial & Track Day (solo & DE)
Registration closed December 7, 2012 4:59 PM on December 7, 2012 4:59 PM EST Registration ends December 7, 2012 4:59 PM on December 7, 2012 4:59 PM EST Registration opens November 15, 2012 12:00 AM on November 15, 2012 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from November 15, 2012 12:00 AM to December 7, 2012 4:59 PM
The CMP December Time Trial & Track Day (Solo & DE group) sponsored by Folger is open to all makes of cars.
REGISTRATION AFTER THURSDAY CAN BE DONE AT THE EVENT PRIOR TO THE 8:30 AM DRIVERS MEETING.
REGISTRATION FOR THE CMP AUTO-X ON THE WEST COURSE CAN BE DONE THROUGH MOTORSPORTSREG.COM UNDER CMP DECEMBER 8 AUTO-X.
FOR ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS CONTACT AT SYLVIA@CAROLINAMOTORSPORTSPARK OR 803-475-5006.
- Open to ALL cars.
- NO Membership required.
- The course will run on CMP's East track.
- We will be using 3 run groups ... DE, Solo and Time Trial.
- The driver's meeting will be at 8:30, first car off is at 9, registration opens at 7 and tech starts at 7:30.
- Breakfast and lunch are available at the snack bar from 7am to 2pm.
TRACK DAY groups:
- There will be two groups ... Solo and DE.
- DE will include a ride along instructor.
- To insure an instructor is available DE participants should sign up by Novemeber 30.
- To run in the Solo group you need to have had track experience. A list of events that you have run may be required.
- These groups will run per our normal Turn 1 track day events. You can visit www.carolinamotorsportspark.com for additional information and tech sheets.
- Each car must have a completed tech sheet. http://www.turn1motorsports.com/t1m_trackdates.php
TIME TRIAL group:
- Timing will be provided by RJ timing.
- Timing will be done with transponders. 35 transponders will be available for rent from CMP.
- Please fill out the following tech form and bring to tech on Saturday morning. Please fill out the tech form and bring to tech on Saturday the 8th. http://www.turn1motorsports.com/t1m_trackdates.php
- This event is being hosted by Subaru, Folger Subaru and Carolina Motorsports Park.
- Gates open at 6:30 am on Saturday and will close at 7 pm
- Rental racing karts (50 mph) will be available on the kart track.