Central PA CPA Advanced Autocross School
Registration closed May 1, 2013 11:59 PM on May 1, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
Registration ends May 1, 2013 11:59 PM on May 1, 2013 11:59 PM EDT
Registration opens January 13, 2013 12:00 AM on January 13, 2013 12:00 AM EST
Registration runs from January 13, 2013 12:00 AM to May 1, 2013 11:59 PM
Central PA CPA is bringing back SoloPro Driving Schools to our area. Last year's class was wildly successful. We sold out all places and some late comers were left out. Avoid missing this event by signing up early! This rare opportunity will be open to only 24 students, so sign up soon. The SoloPro staff includes only top-flight autocrossers with many championships under their belts. More importantly they are excellent teachers and are fun, personable folks.
This class covers the basic fundamentals and so much more. All students will receive personal instruction from the opening bell until the last lap of the day. We will cover:
- Course walking strategies
- Ergonomic considerations
- Driving mechanics - the hands, feet, and head
- The psychology of driving and other human factors.
- Begin pushing the limits of you and your car
SoloPro is dedicated to helping autocrossers of all levels expedite the learning process by providing quality professional instruction. If any of the following describes your current driving, our school is just what you need:
- Inconsistency from run-to-run or event-to-event
- Slow first runs
- Car does not seem to handle properly
- Your performance has plateaued - improvement has slowed
- Excessive tire wear
- You have difficulty staying on line (i.e. positioning the car)
- Uncertain what strategy to employ for a given course
- Slower than you'd like to be
SoloPro Driving school will help drivers address all of the above and more. You've invested in your car, now it's time to invest in the most important component...the driver! Whether you are a first time driver or a seasoned veteran, working on the fundamentals of driving is critical to success.
Add this event to your calendar:
ATTENTION! Your web browser is either very old or portions of MotorsportReg.com are being blocked. As a result, some things on this and other sites may be out of place or look broken. Before you try and register for events, learn how to correct it.