CASC-OR Regional Autoslalom - Event 8 - WOSCA
Registration closed October 2, 2016 9:30 AM on October 2, 2016 9:30 AM EDT Registration ends October 2, 2016 9:30 AM on October 2, 2016 9:30 AM EDT Registration opens September 14, 2016 12:00 AM on September 14, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from September 14, 2016 12:00 AM to October 2, 2016 9:30 AM
Come join us for the eighth round of the 2016 Mobil1 Championship Series presented by Toyo Tires at Hiawatha Entertainment Centre.
Times: Registration 0830-0930 hours, followed by mandatory driver’s meeting, first car on course for timed competition run.
Entry fee $40 for non members. $30 for WOSCA/CASC/SCCA members
1. Purposeful tire marks (i.e. burnouts, drifting, tire warming) in the paddock area will not
be tolerated- the paddock area speed is dead slow- 5mph. If the organizers see wanton
disregard or disrespect of their property, you will be asked to leave with no refunds issued.
2. Being out in the middle of a huge open space, there will be constant direct sunlight. Bring
sunscreen, lots of water.
3. The venue has on site restroom facilities located at the driving range area.
4. Nearby Amenities:
Nearest variety store: Located at Esso, 1670 London Line, just West of the venue on the
same side of the road
Nearest food: Tim Hortons, 1707 London Line, just West of the venue, across the road
Nearest Gas: Esso, 1670 London Line, just West of the venue on the same side of the road
Nearest 94 Octane Gas: Petro Canada, 789 Indian Road in Sarnia, West of the venue
WOSCA Supplemental Regulations
1. All competitors are expected to marshal during the event.
2. Any "practicing" and/or warming up of tires at or near the event site will result in
disqualification from the event.
3. All competitors must attend the drivers meeting prior to the start of the event.
4. Be courteous and obey the rules of the road while not competing.
5. The Event and / or Series Organizers have the right to refuse entry or disqualify a
competitor from competition for any reason.
6. Decisions of the organizers are final.
7. No reversing on course.
8. Red Flag condition means to pull OFF the racing line and stop.
9. If a "cone out of position"; is seen, slow down, but don't stop, and complete the
course at a less than competitive speed- you will receive a re-run, if your issue is
Hope to see you there!
Need help with classing or registration? Join us on the CASC-OR Facebook group! http://www.facebook.com/groups/748795628486875/