Buttonwillow AROSC TT & Races
Registration closed September 26, 2014 12:00 PM on September 26, 2014 12:00 PM PDT Registration ends September 26, 2014 12:00 PM on September 26, 2014 12:00 PM PDT Registration opens July 11, 2014 12:00 AM on July 11, 2014 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from July 11, 2014 12:00 AM to September 26, 2014 12:00 PM
Buttonwillow, Configuration 13 CW!
$129 per day, $249 for the weekend
Time Trials and Wheel to Wheel racing
All makes ands models welcome!
This event will sell likely out some run groups. Groups will be closed as they fill.
You can register now and pay later to guarantee a spot!
We will run the full track, configuration 13 CW, which includes the Bus Stop on the back section. This will level the playing field a bit between the high horsepower cars and the smaller, lighter cars.
Our Run Groups:
- HPDE (High Performance Driver Ed): For people who have limited or no track driving eperience. Includes classroom sessions and on-track exercises. Saturday only. Graduates can run in the Beginner TT group on Sunday.
- Beginner TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only!
SPECIAL NOTE REGARDING OUR ANNUAL ENDURO:
Our annual 2 hour endurance race is held on Saturday from about 5 PM to 7 PM. One entry fee covers the car and any number of drivers.
We have a box on the entry form for entering the Enduro, to gauge the interest in it. We need about 20 teams to cover the extra costs incurred by the enduro. If we get enough teams planning to run, we will then firm up the event.
2013 Enduro rules can be found here. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the enduro if a minimum number are cars don't enter.
Saturday Night dinner at the Willow Ranch, 7 PM or so. Bench racing, tall tale telling, great food and friends!
Accomodations - Motel 6 Central. Tell them you're with the Alfa Romeo club and code: 4533A to get the special club rate
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!