Buttonwillow AROSC TT/Race/Enduro
Registration closed June 14, 2013 11:59 PM on June 14, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 14, 2013 11:59 PM on June 14, 2013 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens April 22, 2013 12:00 AM on April 22, 2013 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from April 22, 2013 12:00 AM to June 14, 2013 11:59 PM
$115 for a single day or $225 for two days!
Time Trials - Wheel to wheel racing - 2 hour Enduro
This event will sell likely out some run groups. Groups will be closed as they fill.
You can register now and pay later to guarantee a spot!
We will run the full track, configuration 1, which includes the Bus Stop on the back section. This will level the playing field a bit between the high horsepower cars and the smaller, lighter cars.
All makes and models welcome!
Our Run Groups:
- HPDE (High Performance Driver Ed): For people who have limited or no track driving eperience. Includes classroom sessions and on-track exercises. Saturday only. Graduates can run in the Beginner TT group on Sunday.
- Beginner TT Group: Passing only on straights and only with a point-by. This is for people with roughly 1 to 9 track days or who think they would be uncomfortable with less restrictive passing. Classroom sessions included.
- Intermediate TT Group: Passing is allowed anywhere on track but only with a point-by. This is for people who have about 10 to 20 track days.
- Advanced TT Group: This is for people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only!
- Enduro: Our annual 2 hour endurance race on Saturday from about 5 PM to 7 PM. One entry fee covers the car and any number of drivers. Enduro rules can be found here. Organizer reserves the right to cancel the enduro if a minimum number are cars don't enter.
Saturday Night dinner at the Willow Ranch, 7 PM or so. Bench racing, tall tale telling, great food and friends!
Accomodations - Motel 6 Central. Tell them you're with the Alfa Romeo club and code: 453320 to get the special club rate
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!