British Car Autocross
Registration closed June 21, 2013 3:00 PM on June 21, 2013 3:00 PM PDT Registration ends June 21, 2013 3:00 PM on June 21, 2013 3:00 PM PDT Registration opens April 13, 2013 12:01 AM on April 13, 2013 12:01 AM PDT Registration runs from April 13, 2013 12:01 AM to June 21, 2013 3:00 PM
Triumph Travelers Sports Car Club and the Golden Gate Lotus Club are pleased to be co-hosting The British Car Autocross, Saturday, June 22, 2013 at the Cow Palace in San Francisco. A fun day of driving for enthusiasts and owners of British Cars - MG, Triumph, Morgan, McLaren, Aston Martin, Jaguar, Lotus, Mini and more!
Where: Cow Palace, 2600 Geneva Ave, Daly City, CA - MAP: http://tinyurl.com/cwrh7vh
This event is for British cars. Non-British cars can enter but maybe bumped if the event fills up and British cars want to enter.
- Event is open to all cars of British origin (some exceptions allowed, contact Andy or Colm for clarification, see below)
- Event is limited to 75 drivers. This will assure that drivers will get lots of runs and the best autocross experience possible.
- Gates open 8:00 AM for registration and tech
- Driver’s meeting 8:40
- First car out as close to 9:00 as possible
- “Chevron” style grid
- This a FULL day event! 3 Run Groups. Every run group will run in both the morning and afternoon.
- Expect 3-5 runs per entry for both morning and afternoon sessions.
- All drivers are required to work on a rotational basis.
- Self Tech Inspection - no fluid leaks, good brakes, steering.
- Lot is very large. We expect an extended layout with longer time on course.
- This is fun practice event. No points, no trophies, but lots of bragging rights!
Beginners welcome, a limited number of loaner helmets available, many experienced drivers to assist with any or all aspects of the event. GGLC members, this is a non-points practice event.
Cost is $45 ($40 for TTSCC or GGLC members) per driver. You must pre-register on-line, walk-up entrants will NOT be accepted.
Spectators are $5. No weekend memberships required. Lunch is available on-site.
Mufflers required (92db @ 50 feet enforced)
Come share a great day with other British Car enthusiasts!