BCCC Autocross Corvette Cup #2 & 50th Challenge
Registration closed June 25, 2015 11:59 PM on June 25, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends June 25, 2015 11:59 PM on June 25, 2015 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens April 23, 2015 12:00 AM on April 23, 2015 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from April 23, 2015 12:00 AM to June 25, 2015 11:59 PM
To help celebrate the club's 50th Anniversary, we are hosting our first two day event. Come join us for the inaugural BCCC Match Challenge. This event will also be the second in the BCCC Autocross 2015 Series. The two day event will use the SCCA 2015 Match Tour Format.
- Class competition - goal 8 runs for each driver
- Best morning & afternoon run combined to determine day 1 ranking
- Saturday evening; social event for day one trophies, with food and beverages provided
- Morning shootout qualifying – 3 runs to establish run order and dial-in for head to head match-ups.
- Afternoon - Shootout Competition
- End of day 2 - trophies & prizes for winners
This will be a full double pad event, so the course is sure to be fast and fun. To maximize the number of runs we will be limiting registration to 80 drivers (plus executive) and will run three groups for non-stop action.
First timers are welcomed, no previous motorsports experience required. All car makes are welcome as long as they meet the requirements of the CACC/SCCA, Autoslalom/Solo2.
BCCC member registration fee: $115
Non-member registration fee: $130. Non-members registration includes a $15 event membership fee.
Your registration payments will not be processed until June 20th. So cancellations are free up to the that date. After June 20th only credits will be issued for use at another of our events.
Food & Beverages:
TraxSnax will be on site for lunch with an assortment of sandwiches, hot food and beverages available in the tent. So no need to pack a lunch, just bring some cash.