Autox Practice Hosted by Pacific Sports Car Club
Registration closed February 28, 2014 3:59 PM on February 28, 2014 3:59 PM PST Registration ends February 28, 2014 3:59 PM on February 28, 2014 3:59 PM PST Registration opens February 9, 2014 4:00 PM on February 9, 2014 4:00 PM PST Registration runs from February 9, 2014 4:00 PM to February 28, 2014 3:59 PM
Welcome to the March 1st PSCC Practice Event
An SCCA membership is required. $15 SCCA Weekend memberships can be purchased the morning of the event.
- Single Entry - $70
- Split Entry - $85 (two drivers sharing the same car, one set of runs, and one normal work assignment)
- Junior Kart single entry - $15. Separate Junior Kart course may be available if space permits.
==> Registration and payment must be online. <==
Your credit card will not be billed until after registration closes on Wednesday 2/26/14.
What to expect - For this event, first car out will be at 8:30 and we'll divide into three work groups. You will get 6 runs, work once and rest once, morning and afternoon. Junior karts run full course during lunch.
Food may be available on site. Check this site or forums.solo2.com for updated info.
Hey.....don't forget your water - It can get hot out there, even in March. If not hot, then it's dry. Keep hydrated. The night before, throw 5 or 6 bottles of water in the freezer. Kept in a small cooler, you'll have a supply of cold water all day just in case.
No Overnight Camping - There is no overnight camping allowed on this site. However, personal belongings, including vehicles, may remain overnight. The site is fully fenced and the gates will be closed and locked when we leave for the night. Everything must be removed by the time we leave on Sunday. Neither Cal Club nor the event site will be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen property.
VERY IMPORTANT - As with any venue, we want to make a good impression on our landlords. With that in mind, please use the receptacles for your trash and do not leave trash anywhere on site. Also, have respect for the neighbors and drive carefully both inside and outside the site.
7:00 - Tech/Registration Opens
8:00 - Course closes for walking
8:10 - Mandatory Novice Safety Meeting.
8:15 - Tech/Registration closes. First work group called.
8:30 - First car out
- Held under the SCCA Solo Rules and the CSCC Solo Supplemental Regulations.
- Helmets must conform to Snell 2000 or newer. Some loaner helmets will be available.
- No alcohol or other intoxicants may be used by anyone on the event site.
- Speed limits - Paddock 5 MPH; Access road 25 MPH
- PLEASE USE CAUTION at all times while on site.
- Competitors under 18 years old MUST have a waiver signed by BOTH parents. Waiver forms are available at SCCA.com
- Closed exhaust - 100db @ 50' noise standard.
- Event officials reserve the right to make changes as needed without further notice.
EventMaster - Rick Brown
Registration - Rick Brown
Timing and Scoring - Rick Brown
Course Designer - Mike Simanyi
Worker Chief -
Tech - David Barrish
Waivers/Gate - tony Munoz
Safety Steward - Bill Schenker
Youth Steward - Rick Jung
Novice Coordinator - Leonard Cachola