Autocross School & Car Control Clinic
BMW CCA - Rocky Mountain - Autocross
Registration closed April 21, 2016 6:00 PM on April 21, 2016 6:00 PM MDT Registration ends April 21, 2016 6:00 PM on April 21, 2016 6:00 PM MDT Registration opens March 1, 2016 6:00 PM on March 1, 2016 6:00 PM MST Registration runs from March 1, 2016 6:00 PM to April 21, 2016 6:00 PM
Welcome to the Rocky Mountain Chapter BMW CCA Autocross registration page. We look forward to a great season, and all it takes is our dedicated members to participate and put on a great event.
Prepare to have fun!
Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced Autocross School and Car Control Clinic
The goal of the school is to teach students what are some of the keys to performance driving and how to manage adverse situations one may encounter either on an autocross course, on the track, or in a real life driving situation.
The Autocross School/Car Control Clinic will be seperated into 4 different groups.
1) Car Control Clinic: Morning class only, with lunch (See schedule). Class is specific for those attending the Driving School event(s).
2) Beginner Autocross School: Designed for those that are new or fairly new to Autocross or just want more seat time. This will be a morning session, with the Car Control Clinic on the same features.
3) Intermediate Autocross School: Designed for folks that have some experience with autocross but looking to learn more. This is an afternoon class and those attending the beginner class or Car Control Clinic, can take this class as well. This session includes lunch, so show up prior to lunch time to get checked in.
4) Advanced Autocross School: Designed for those that have been Autocrossing for at least 3 to 4 years. Afternoon session only, and includes lunch.
5) All day bundle package for the most driving experience(Best Value). The all day bundle is morning and afternoon sessions for the Car Control Clinic and Beginner Autocross School. We encourage folks taking the beginner class to sign up for the whole day to get the most driving for the money. After driving in the morning, you WILL want to drive in the afternoon! This package does include lunch.
Registration Quick Cheat Sheet
If you want to drive morning only, select Beginner or Car Control Clinic
If you want to drive afternoon only, select Intermediate or Advanced
If you want to drive all day, select Bundle
The Beginner Autocross school and car control clinic will start with a 30 minute class room session to prepare you for day and answer any questions. After the class room session is complete, you will be divided into several groups then take runs on several features that we will have set up to learn and practice on. These features will consist of several slaloms, a figure 8 skid pad, and a triangle feature. After each group has gone through each feature, there will be a small meeting during lunch to finalize the class. The Car Control Folks will be in groups that are instructed by those instructing in the Driving School.
Important: If you are sharing a car, please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org and state who you are sharing a car with so we can place you in the same group.
The Intermediate and Advanced classes will start promptly after lunch, and lunch is included for all class participants.
Colorado Springs Lodging
See Chapter Member benefits area of the website for special club lodging rates.
Any specific questions with regards to registration, car classing or the event itself should be directed to email@example.com
We look forward to seeing everyone soon
BMW Club Autocross Chiefs