Autocross Practice Hosted by The E-board
Registration closed January 26, 2013 8:01 PM on January 26, 2013 8:01 PM PST Registration ends January 26, 2013 8:01 PM on January 26, 2013 8:01 PM PST Registration opens January 9, 2013 8:00 PM on January 9, 2013 8:00 PM PST Registration runs from January 9, 2013 8:00 PM to January 26, 2013 8:01 PM
Welcome to the January 26th Practice Event
An SCCA membership is required. $15 SCCA Weekend memberships can be purchased the morning of the event.
- Single Entry - $70
- Split Entry - $85 (two drivers sharing the same car, one set of runs, and one normal work assignment)
- Junior Kart single entry - $15
==> Registration and payment must be online. <==
Your credit card will not be billed until after registration closes on Wednesday 1/23.
What to expect - For this event, first car out will be at 8:30 and we'll divide into four work groups. Each participant will rest between working and running to allow for worker changes on the fly and to make car adjustments, ride with other entrants, or simply rest and grab a bite. Separate but identical morning/afternoon sessions separated by a lunch break. Junior karts run during lunch.
Food may be available on site. Check this site or forums.solo2.com for updated info.
Hey.....don't forget your water - It can get hot out there, even in January. If not hot, then it's dry. Keep hydrated. The night before, throw 5 or 6 bottles of water in the freezer. Kept in a small cooler, you'll have a supply of cold water all day just in case.
No Overnight Camping - There is no overnight camping allowed on this site. However, personal belongings, including vehicles, may remain overnight. The site is fully fenced and the gates will be closed and locked when we leave for the night. Everything must be removed by the time we leave on Sunday. Neither Cal Club nor the event site will be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen property.
VERY IMPORTANT - As with any venue, we want to make a good impression on our landlords. With that in mind, please use the receptacles for your trash and do not leave trash anywhere on site. Also, have respect for the neighbors and drive carefully both inside and outside the site.
7:00 - Tech/Registration Opens
8:00 - Course closes for walking
8:10 - Mandatory Novice Safety Meeting.
8:15 - Tech/Registration closes. First work group called.
8:30 - First car out
- Held under the SCCA Solo Rules and the CSCC Solo Supplemental Regulations.
- Helmets must conform to Snell 2000 or newer. Some loaner helmets will be available.
- No alcohol or other intoxicants may be used by anyone on the event site.
- Speed limits - Paddock 5 MPH; Access road 25 MPH
- PLEASE USE CAUTION at all times while on site.
- Competitors under 18 years old MUST have a waiver signed by BOTH parents. Waiver forms are available at SCCA.com
- Closed exhaust - 100db @ 50' noise standard.
- Event officials reserve the right to make changes as needed without further notice.
- CSP entrants must dance an Irish jig at the driver's meeting.
EventMaster - Mike Hodges
Registration - KJ Christopher
Timing and Scoring - Rick Brown
Course Designer - Henry/Nick/Ken
Worker Chief - Art Rinner
Tech - Tim Aing
Gate - Michael Sullivan
Safety Steward - Sebastian Rios
Youth Steward - KJ Christopher
Novice Coordinator - Leonard Cachola