Autocross Practice Hosted by The E-board
Registration closed November 1, 2012 11:59 PM on November 1, 2012 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends November 1, 2012 11:59 PM on November 1, 2012 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens October 17, 2012 12:00 AM on October 17, 2012 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from October 17, 2012 12:00 AM to November 1, 2012 11:59 PM
Welcome to the November 3rd Practice Event
An SCCA membership is required. $15 SCCA Weekend memberships can be purchased the morning of the event.
- Single Entry - $65
- Split Entry - $80 (two drivers sharing the same car, one set of runs, and one normal work assignment)
- Junior Kart single entry - $15
==> Registration and payment must be online. <==
Your credit card will not be billed until after registration closes on Wednesday 10/31.
What to expect - For this event, first car out will be at 8:30 and we'll divide into three work groups. Each participant will work/run/rest once in the morning and once in the afternoon. The rest period gives you time to make car adjustments, ride with other entrants, or simply rest and grab a bite.
Food may be available on site. Check this site or forums.solo2.com for updated info.
Hey.....don't forget your water - It can get hot out there. The night before, throw 5 or 6 bottles of water in the freezer. Kept in a small cooler, you'll have a supply of cold water all day just in case.
No Overnight Camping - There is no overnight camping allowed on this site. However, personal belongings, including vehicles, may remain overnight. The site is fully fenced and the gates will be closed and locked when we leave for the night. Everything must be removed by the time we leave on Sunday. Neither Cal Club nor the event site will be responsible for damaged, lost or stolen property.
VERY IMPORTANT - As with any venue, we want to make a good impression on our landlords. With that in mind, please use the receptacles for your trash and do not leave trash anywhere on site. Also, have respect for the neighbors and drive carefully both inside and outside the site.
7:00 - Tech/Registration Opens
8:00 - Course closes for walking
8:10 - Mandatory Novice Safety Meeting.
8:15 - Tech/Registration closes. First work group called.
8:30 - First car out
- Held under the SCCA Solo Rules and the CSCC Solo Supplemental Regulations.
- Helmets must conform to Snell 2000 or newer. Some loaner helmets will be available.
- No alcohol or other intoxicants may be used by anyone on the event site.
- Speed limits - Paddock 5 MPH; Access road 25 MPH
- PLEASE USE CAUTION at all times while on site.
- Competitors under 18 years old MUST have a waiver signed by BOTH parents. Waiver forms are available at SCCA.com
- Closed exhaust - 100db @ 50' noise standard.
- Event officials reserve the right to make changes as needed without further notice.
EventMaster - KJ Christopher
Registration - George Schilling
Timing and Scoring - Rick Brown
Course Designer - Tom Berry
Worker Chief - Ed Holley
Tech - Davin Swanson
Gate - Kurt Rahn
Safety Steward - Sebastian Rios
Youth Steward -
Novice Coordinator - Leonard Cachola