ARPCA Consol Energy Park - Autocross
Registration closed October 18, 2013 4:30 PM on October 18, 2013 4:30 PM EDT Registration ends October 18, 2013 4:30 PM on October 18, 2013 4:30 PM EDT Registration opens January 1, 2013 12:00 AM on January 1, 2013 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 1, 2013 12:00 AM to October 18, 2013 4:30 PM
Come Autocross with us at Consol Energy Park in Washington PA!
This is the Last ARPCA autocross for the season.
Autocross (AX) will give you the opportunity to test yourself and develop your own skill set, as well as learn the limits of your vehicle in a safe and controlled environment. All events are based around a course made of traffic cones and each lap timed for each driver. AX seldom exceeds speeds of 60 mph and has no “wheel to wheel” competition.
AX is a great entry-level competitive driving event that requires little car prep, time or money. Beginners are welcome and there are no pre-requisites other than a vehicle in safe working condition. Before each event begins there is a guided Course Walk that takes you step by step through the driving line and explains how to navigate through the cones. This is especially helpful for first-timers and those that want a second perspective.
While the size of the field will determine the number of runs which occur last year we averaged 4 - 6 runs in both the morning and afternoon.
The full 2013 AX Season includes:
- Sunday, May 26th at Pitt Race. (Note - this event is managed by Steel Cities Region SCCA)
- Saturdy, June 22nd at Pitt Race.
- Saturday, August 24th at Greensburg Jeanette Airport
- Saturday, September 29th at Pitt Race (Note - this event is managed by Steel Cities Region SCCA)
- Saturday October 19th at Consol Energy Park in Washington, PA (Note - this will be a PCA IRAC event)
- PCA Member: $30 per driver
- Non-member: $35 per driver.
- On-site registration is $40.
If multiple drives in one car must register separately!