AROSC Time Trials & Races
Registration closed January 19, 2014 11:59 PM on January 19, 2014 11:59 PM PST Registration ends January 19, 2014 11:59 PM on January 19, 2014 11:59 PM PST Registration opens November 29, 2013 12:00 AM on November 29, 2013 12:00 AM PST Registration runs from November 29, 2013 12:00 AM to January 19, 2014 11:59 PM
Start the new year off right with a weekend of racing at Willow Springs International Raceway, the fastest track in the west! The weather will be cool, which means more horsepower and better lap times!
$280 for the weekend! $150 for single day entries. Register now, pay later!
Our run groups:
- Beginner/Novice TT Group: For novice drivers with less than 10 track days experience, or slowest cars. Classroom sessions included. Passing only on straights and only with a point-by.
- Intermediate TT Group: For drivers with about 10 to 20 track days experience, and faster cars. Passing is allowed anywhere on track with a point-by.
- Advanced TT Group: For people with 20-plus track days or race school experience. SAFE passing allowed anywhere on the track, point bys recommended.
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only! If your car is OK to race with VARA or other sanctioned race series, it is OK to race with AROSC.
- NEW! Lunchtime "Track Tour": No special safety equipment required. Only $25 for about 30-40 minutes of lunchtime track driving fun! Includes pre-track classroom session.
Saturday Night Dinner: We like to eat at the Lemon Leaf Cafe at 653 W Lancaster Blvd in Lancaster. Best food we have been able to find in town, and very affordable. Desserts baked fresh daily. We usually get there around 7 PM, so just come by and meet up with some new or old friends!
Hotel Accommodations: The Inn of Lancaster, 44131 N. Sierra Hwy, Lancaster CA. 661-945-8771. Tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo Club. $65 for a single (Conf #113070), $75 for a double (Conf #113075). Register before January 3 to be sure to get this rate. Free continental breakfast daily.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!