AMR PORSCHE “SPRING FLING” HPDE
PCA - Alpine Mountain Region
Registration closed April 18, 2017 11:59 PM on April 18, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends April 18, 2017 11:59 PM on April 18, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens February 15, 2017 12:00 AM on February 15, 2017 12:00 AM MST Registration runs from February 15, 2017 12:00 AM to April 18, 2017 11:59 PM
PORSCHE “SPRING FLING” HPDE
Alpine Mountain Region Porsche Club of America
April 22nd and 23rd, 2017 at PPIR
Sponsored by Elite Deck and Fence
First HPDE event of 2017 with PAID CORNER WORKERS at PPIR!
We are very happy to announce that we are hitting the track at Pikes Peak International Raceway for our second HPDE of the season WITH PAID CORNER WORKERS (worked fantastic the past two years).
PPIR is a great track for the beginner and experienced driver alike. We will be running about 2/3 of the famed oval, plus the challenging infield road course section, so you get the best of both worlds. If you haven’t felt the thrill of going flat out around a banked oval, then hitting a tight road course, it’s something you need to experience.
The facilities here are the best in the State, with a fully paved paddock, a large indoor viewing area, and a view of the entire circuit from atop the scoring tower. Plus, it’s only an hour south of the Denver Tech Center, just south of Colorado Springs, right off I-25.
As part of this event, we’ll be hosting an onsite dinner on Saturday night in the track’s beautiful banquet room right after “Beer Thirty.” This dinner is open to everyone, so sign up for the festivities even if you’re not participating in the HPDE. Each driving day will end with the traditional “Beer Thirty” celebration.
As with all HPDE events, you’ll have the opportunity to learn from our dedicated corps of high performance driving instructors, who will give you one-on-one instruction on how to drive your car in a safe, fun and fast manner around this exciting 1.3 mile track.
Registration open February 15th on MotorsportReg
• 2 Days: $250 for Primary Drivers, $230 for Co-Drivers
• 1 Day: $180 for Primary Drivers, $160 for Co-Drivers
• Driving Instructors save $50 for one-day registration, $100 for two-day registration (sign up by April 1st and double your savings)
• Non-Driving Instructors will receive a $50 per day credit (sign up by April 1st and double your credit)
• Saturday night Dinner is $25 per person – Everyone is welcome!
• Non-PCA members additional $10
• Please see MotorSportsReg for details on Free Tech Inspections at multiple area locations
• On Site Tech Inspections $50
If you have any QUESTIONS, please contact: Dwight Kasten Jr. at: firstname.lastname@example.org
WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING EVERYONE AGAIN THIS YEAR – DANA & DWIGHT