ACGL Ice-Driving Event - Jan 25, 2015
Registration closed January 24, 2015 11:59 PM on January 24, 2015 11:59 PM CST Registration ends January 24, 2015 11:59 PM on January 24, 2015 11:59 PM CST Registration opens December 12, 2014 12:00 AM on December 12, 2014 12:00 AM CST Registration runs from December 12, 2014 12:00 AM to January 24, 2015 11:59 PM
The Audi Club North America - Glacier Lakes Chapter is hosting our Winter Ice Driving Events at Lake Cynthia in Prior Lake, MN. You'll find everything you need to know about this event here: This event is a great opportunity to hone your winter driving skills in a controlled environment. We will have a challenging set of exercises including a skid pad, cone course, and the popular "road course". The school was featured on FOX9 news.
- Dates: January 25, 2015 (subject to weather conditions)
- Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Lake Cynthia in Prior Lake, MN (map)
- Cost: $50 for members and $60 for non-members
- Getting to the lake: See point B on this map; Enter the lake on the south side (look for the Audi Club banner)
- 8-8:30 a.m. Registration and prep cars
- 8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting
- 9 a.m. to noon Exercises open
- Noon - 1 p.m. Break for lunch
- 1 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Exercises open
Other important details:
- ACNA membership is NOT required to attend.
- Due to the nature of our driving exercises and the snow banks created during plowing, we do NOT allow SUVs, minivans, or trucks to participate at these events. If you are uncertain (e.g. crossover vehicles), please contact us for clarification on your vehicle.
- For help with registration through Motorsport Reg, please visit this page.
- You will be notified prior to the event if it needs to be cancelled due to weather/ice conditions.
- No refunds will be issued, unless we cancel the event.
- Registration will be available on the day of each event; however an extra $10 will apply