ACGL Ice-Driving Event - Feb 28, 2016
Audi Club NA - Glacier Lakes Chapter
Registration closed February 27, 2016 11:59 PM on February 27, 2016 11:59 PM CST Registration ends February 27, 2016 11:59 PM on February 27, 2016 11:59 PM CST Registration opens January 12, 2016 12:00 AM on January 12, 2016 12:00 AM CST Registration runs from January 12, 2016 12:00 AM to February 27, 2016 11:59 PM
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED DUE TO THIN ICE.
The Audi Club North America - Glacier Lakes Chapter is hosting our Winter Ice Driving Events at Lake Cynthia in Prior Lake, MN. You'll find everything you need to know about this event here: This event is a great opportunity to hone your winter driving skills in a controlled environment. We will have a challenging set of exercises including a skid pad, cone course, and the popular "road course". The school was featured on FOX9 news.
- Dates: February 28, 2016 (subject to weather conditions)
- Time: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Location: Lake Cynthia in Prior Lake, MN (map)
- Cost: $50 for members and $60 for non-members
- Getting to the lake: See point B on this map; Enter the lake on the south side (look for the Audi Club banner)
- 8-8:30 a.m. Registration and prep cars
- 8:30 a.m. Drivers meeting
- 9 a.m. to noon Exercises open
- Noon - 1 p.m. Break for lunch
- 1 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. Exercises open
Other important details:
- ACNA membership is NOT required to attend.
- Due to the nature of our driving exercises and the snow banks created during plowing, Some Vehicles may require a check ride or may not be allowed to participate at these events. If you are uncertain please contact us for clarification on your vehicle.
- For help with registration through Motorsport Reg, please visit this page.
- You will be notified prior to the event if it needs to be canceled due to weather/ice conditions.
- No refunds will be issued, unless we cancel the event.
- Registration will be available on the day of each event; however an extra $10 will apply