24 Hours. One Team. One Target.
Registration closed January 12, 2012 5:30 PM on January 12, 2012 5:30 PM EST Registration ends January 12, 2012 5:30 PM on January 12, 2012 5:30 PM EST Registration opens January 4, 2012 9:00 AM on January 4, 2012 9:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 4, 2012 9:00 AM to January 12, 2012 5:30 PM
BMW Performance Driving School
24 Hours. One Team. One Target.
The story of BMW Motorsport's assault on the 24 hours of Nürburgring 2011
The documentary tells the story of BMW’s preparation and race in the 24 Hours Nürburgring. The Hahne brothers; Tim & Nick had unprecedented access during the filming and started recording team & car preparation early as February 2011. "There were no limitations, we were right up close," says Nick Hahne. During the race we recorded around 200 hours of material with six cameras.
Prior to the race there were many unique opportunities to interact with the team. They spent time filming with Augusto Farfus and Jorg Muller during their preparations in their adopted country of Monaco, and Schnitzer team manager Charly Lamm provided plenty of entertaining anecdotes during the filming.
The results are spectacular and this may be the only time you'll be able to watch this movie in a theater.
Click here to watch a preview of 24 Hours. One Team. One Target.
The North America Premier will take place on January 14th 2012 at 7:30pm. Prior to the screening there will be a reception with cash bar starting at 6:30pm.
Seating is limited to 210 people, so don't be disappointed and register now for this one time event.
BMW Zentrum. Where the past, present and future of BMW come together in a one-of-a-kind building. See the cars, the speed, the innovation–all for free in the only BMW museum in North America. The Zentrum is more than just a museum; it's a meeting and events center, a cafe, a gallery and a history lesson–all wrapped into one ultimate experience. This unique place offers something for everyone, so come early meet old friends, make new friends, and browse through the history of BMW.
Click here for directions to the BMW Plant & Zentrum
After the movie there will be a drawing for one Two-Day M School; a $3995 value, and a few other BMW goodies. The Two-Day M School includes two nights lodging and meals for school days, M branded polo, gear bag and jacket and custom painted M School helmet. The winner must hold a valid driver's license.
Click here for more details about the Two-Day M School,
For those travelling from out of town and would like to stay overnight, BMW has secured a special rate of $110 including breakfast at the Greenville Airport Marriott
Guests may make reservations in one of two ways:
1. By calling Marriott Reservations at 800-486-3572 and asking for the BMW transient rate which is $110.00 per night. The BMW rate includes the breakfast buffet in hotel restaurant for up to two guests per room, wireless internet access and complimentary shuttle service to and from GSP Airport and also to BMW Manufacturing, the BMW Zentrum, or to the BMW Performance Center.
2. Using the Greenville Marriott on-line reservation link and following the directions below:
- Inside the “Check Rates & Availability” grey box, please enter arrival date and departure date, number of rooms and guests
- Scroll down and click on “Special Rates and Awards” Click on “Corporate Promotional Code” Type in “BMW” – then press Enter
- The BMW rate will appear and you may continue through the next 3 screens to complete your reservation.
- On final screen click on “Complete Reservation” and you will receive a confirmation number.
(If guests require transportation to BMW, please contact the bellstand to make shuttle appointment with the bellman. Shuttle runs on the 1/2 hour by appointment.)