2016 WSCC Autoslalom Level 1 School
Winnipeg Sports Car Club
Registration closed June 4, 2016 11:00 PM on June 4, 2016 11:00 PM CDT Registration ends June 4, 2016 11:00 PM on June 4, 2016 11:00 PM CDT Registration opens May 3, 2016 1:00 PM on May 3, 2016 1:00 PM CDT Registration runs from May 3, 2016 1:00 PM to June 4, 2016 11:00 PM
2016 Winnipeg Sports Car Club Autoslalom Level 1 School
Welcome to the 2016 Autoslalom Level 1 School
To become an annual WSCC member, follow the instructions in this thread.
If you've just renewed your WSCC annual membership and created an account on MSR recently, it can take up to 48 hours for your membership info to be verified on MSR. If you'd like to expedite the process so you can register for an event as a member, send an email to Josh Peters at email@example.com.
A light lunch (Subway sandwiches) will be provided. If you have any dietary restrictions or allergies, please bring a bagged lunch.
*NOTE: Please ensure to bring extra water for hydration, as it could be a long day in the sun.
There is an event cap of 25 drivers. Make sure to sign up early before it fills up. Otherwise, you will be waitlisted in case someone drops out.
St. Andrews Airport
1 George Porayko Way, St. Andrews, MB
For detailed directions, click here.
Standard pricing - $150
Member pricing - $140 (save $10)
All prices include 1 free entry pass to a regular Autoslalom event in 2016. The full schedule is online at wscc.mb.ca/autoslalom.
The Level 1 classroom session will be held tomorrow, June 2, in the showroom at Nott Autocorp, 1322 Waverley (@McGillivray) from 6:30 - 8pm. We apologize for the short notice. The classroom session is highly valuable, so please join us if you can.
The track session starts at 8:30 AM on Sunday. Please arrive at the site 10-15 minutes early to prepare your car.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Prepare for the weather, whatever that may be. Sunscreen, water, wind/rain protection are all necessities.
- Bring something to put your personal belongings in while you’re on track, because they can’t stay in your car.
- Bring a fully functional car with at least 2/3 of a tank of fuel. It’s hard to focus on learning if you’re worried about your car breaking or running out of gas.
- Instructors will drive your car (with you in it, of course) periodically. It’s the best way to communicate certain aspects of driving. We hope you don’t mind.
- Lunch will be provided (from Subway) but if you have allergies or food sensitivities, please bring your own lunch.
- Get a good night’s sleep! A full day of racing and learning is demanding.
If you are registering late, you will not receive any classroom instruction. Price remains the same.
|Gate opens||8:30 am|
|Students arrive||8:30 - 8:45 am|
|Instruction begins||9:00 am sharp!|
|Day Ends||4:30 pm|