2016 MCO Banquet
Motorsport Club of Ottawa
Registration closed November 18, 2016 9:00 PM on November 18, 2016 9:00 PM EST Registration ends November 18, 2016 9:00 PM on November 18, 2016 9:00 PM EST Registration opens October 11, 2016 12:00 AM on October 11, 2016 12:00 AM EDT Registration runs from October 11, 2016 12:00 AM to November 18, 2016 9:00 PM
2016 Motorsports Club of Ottawa Banquet
Come join us for an evening of FUN at Tudor Hall.
This year the banquet will feature:
- a new venue with more free parking;
- photobooth for capturing zany images with your friends;
- silent auction to benefit the Boys' and Girls' Club of Ottawa;
- sim rig for those who can't go a single night without some seat time;
- a DJ & dancing because its supposed to be party; and, most importantly,
- a more fun focused program.
5:00 - 7:00 PM – Photobooth, Appetizers, Cash-bar
7:00 - 8:30 PM – Dinner, including Vegetarian and Gluten-Free options selectable when purchasing tickets
8:30 - 1:00 AM – Mingling and dancing...
So get your tickets now, bring your spouse, partner, friends, family, or anyone else looking to have a great time.
Menu - (V)egetarian // (G)luten Free
- Glazed Honey Garlic Meatballs
- Cocktail Sausage Rolled in Puff Pastry
- Assorted Petite Quiches
- Cream Cheese & Dill Canapes
- (G) Chicken Skewers with Pineapple and Peppers
- (V) Tomato Garlic Basil Bruschetta
- (V) Phylo wrapped Spinach & Feta Spanikopita
- (V) Vegetable Samosa
- Grilled Breast of Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- (V) Eggplant Parmesan
- Up to and including November 14: $35 + HST per person
- November 15 to November 18: $37.50 + HST per person
Available Seats: 150