2016 DEC and Club Race Stewards
Registration closed April 25, 2016 2:59 AM on April 25, 2016 2:59 AM EDT Registration ends April 25, 2016 2:59 AM on April 25, 2016 2:59 AM EDT Registration opens February 2, 2016 12:00 PM on February 2, 2016 12:00 PM EST Registration runs from February 2, 2016 12:00 PM to April 25, 2016 2:59 AM
Driving Event Committee
- Two members responsible for driving events. Suggest Chief Instructor and autocross chair.
- BMW CCA will provide travel (based upon reimbursements levels published by the club office), meals and lodging (based on shared double occupancy.
- BMW CCA will not provide reimbursement for mileage to the airport, meals en route, or other incidental travel expenses (including baggage fees).
- Attendees may request reimbursement for non-covered expenses from their chapter however BMW CCA does not set local chapter expense policy.
- Attendees requesting a private room will be charged $106.00 for two nights.
- Chapters are welcome to invite other officers at their own expense. Chapters may request those expenses to be withheld from their Chapter rebate.
Transportation, hotel and conference meals onsite are provided by BMW CCA. Any authorized attendee who drives to the conference will be reimbursed at a rate of $0.54 per mile round trip (not to exceed the published airfare for your area.). Rooms are based on double occupancy, and each attendee must let the National Office know with whom they will be sharing a room. If you do not have a roommate the office will assist in finding a roommate.
Additional rooms are $212.00 for two nights.
Charges will be accepted at the National Office, not at registration. Please call 864-250-0022 x225 to arrange payment.
Host Hotel: Westin Dallas/Fort Worth
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063
All attendees are responsible for their own airline reservations.
Flight costs not to exceed the published airfare from your area will be posted March 1.
Please try to arrive by 4:00 P.M. Friday.
The Conference will end Sunday no later than noon.
If you have any questions regarding travel or reimbursement please email Lindsey Branston at email@example.com.
You may bring a guest. If your guest wishes to attend meal functions the cost is $169.00 which includes the Friday reception, two Continental Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner.
Reminder: Hotel fees are being paid by National except for those with private rooms or chapters requiring an additional room. You will need a credit card to cover incidentals.
The National office will make all reservations regardless who is paying. DO NOT RESERVE A ROOM ON YOUR OWN.