2016 BKC Junior Summer Series
Badger Kart Club
Registration closed July 2, 2016 12:59 AM on July 2, 2016 12:59 AM CDT Registration ends July 2, 2016 12:59 AM on July 2, 2016 12:59 AM CDT Registration opens April 9, 2016 12:00 AM on April 9, 2016 12:00 AM CDT Registration runs from April 9, 2016 12:00 AM to July 2, 2016 12:59 AM
The 2016 David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series will begin this year on June 25th and run through August 7th on all of the regular scheduled Bader Kart Club races held at Dousman. Special events listed on the Badger Kart Club schedule will not be included as part of the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series. The David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is designed to give Badger’s junior racers a chance at special prizes and recognition at the Badger Kart Club's annual year end banquet.
Paper entries can be dropped off at the registration building on race days. You can also mail entries to:
Chris Horn / Badger Kart Club
David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series entrants will run the regular Badger races at Dousman with their respective classes, points will be awarded for finishes in the heat races and features. Should qualifying fall on any race dates points will be given as follows: Qualifying = Heat 1, Pre-final = Heat 2, Final = Feature. These are scored separately from regular BKC points. There are 9 race dates and all will be scored with the 5 lowest finishes (heat or features) dropped. The final total of points will be tallied after throw outs and will determine championship standings in each class. There are NO rain points or bye week points given. Kid Karts do not earn points, but Kid Kart drivers will receive the same prize package as other racers at the Badger Kart Club Banquet.
Other Junior Summer Series information:
- The entry fee for the David Hobbs Honda Junior Summer Series is $30.00 for the first class, $20.00 for a second class.
- All junior drivers are eligible.
- Checks are to be made out to Badger Kart Club. Checks and cash are preferred to help us better track JSS registration. Thanks!
- Race dates: June 25th and 26th; July 10th, 16th, 17th, and 24th; August 6th, 7th.
- Scoring begins June 25th. Entries received after June 27th will be scored from date entry is received. Points will not be scored retroactively.
- You can enter online, or entries can be dropped off at the registration building on race days, or mailed to the address above.
If you have any questions or would like to become a Junior Summer Series sponsor please contact Dave Cass at by e-mail at Dave@ohmholdings.com.