2015 UKC Kart Banquet
Registration closed November 3, 2015 12:00 PM on November 3, 2015 12:00 PM MST Registration ends November 3, 2015 12:00 PM on November 3, 2015 12:00 PM MST Registration opens September 17, 2015 12:00 AM on September 17, 2015 12:00 AM MDT Registration runs from September 17, 2015 12:00 AM to November 3, 2015 12:00 PM
- Where: Miller Motorsports Park, Clubhouse
- When: November 7th from 4:00pm-8:00pm.
- 4:00pm Doors/Bar open
- 5:00pm Dinner
- 5:30-6:15pm Pinewood Derby
- 6:15pm Awards
- Price: Pre registration is $25 for adults and $15 for children 10 and under. Pre-registration ends 10/29. $30 at the door. UKC season pass includes (2) UKC banquet tickets. You will still need to register before the deadline to redeem the banquet tickets.
- As usual, the banquet will include dinner, awards, and the annual pinewood derby. Pinewood derby kits will be available to the first 40 participants. Sign ups start during round 10.
ALL CARS MUST PASS INSPECTION TO QUALIFY FOR THE RACE
Following are the inspection points
- The car weight shall not exceed 5.0 ounces. The official race scale shall be considered final.
- The overall width of the car shall not exceed 2 ¾ inches.
- The wood provided in the kit must be used. The block may be shaped any way that is desired.
- The wheels supplied with the kit must be used. The wheels may not be cut, drilled, beveled or rounded. You may remove the seam from the wheels.
- The axles supplied with the kit must be used. They may be polished or lubricated.
- The car must be freewheeling, with no starting devices.
- No loose material of any kind, such as lead shot, may be used.
Each car must pass inspection by the official inspection committee before it will be allowed to compete.
Final format and bracket will be determined by final number of entries. There will also be a Best Design Award.