2015 Pueblo Grand Prix
Registration closed June 10, 2015 11:59 PM on June 10, 2015 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends June 10, 2015 11:59 PM on June 10, 2015 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens April 25, 2015 12:00 AM on April 25, 2015 12:00 AM MDT Registration runs from April 25, 2015 12:00 AM to June 10, 2015 11:59 PM
Come down to the great racetrack at Pueblo Motorsports Park and enjoy racing on one of the best tracks around.
- This will be your only chance to race at Pueblo this year.
- The new track management is giving extra consideration to our event. There will be no drags on Friday night, allowing early parking and a quiet evening before the weekends activities. The gates will open on Friday at 7 am for test and tune. $150 for full day (8-5) or $100 for half day (1-5). The paddocks will open at 4 pm on Friday for all others not doing test and tune. Fuel will be available after 2 pm on Friday. Call Gary at 719-947-3835 if you have special requests for fuel.
- The track was newly surfaced in 2012 and is in great condition. There are close-by facilities for lodging, support, and easy fetching what you forgot.
- The usual Saturday post-race drinks/snacks will be provided to everyone. Sat, track-side BBQ $15. Buy tickets when registering.
- Sorry, the special grid for Precision Graduates was canceled because only four signed up by the June 5th deadline. But please consider our October event.
- RMVR or other VMC members: $275.
- Precsion Grid (Canceled)
- All other entrants: $350 (which includes addl. $75 for required membership in RMVR)
For more complete details on this particular event, CLICK HERE.