2015 Octoberfast Spooktacular
Registration closed October 21, 2015 11:59 PM on October 21, 2015 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends October 21, 2015 11:59 PM on October 21, 2015 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens September 13, 2015 12:00 AM on September 13, 2015 12:00 AM MDT Registration runs from September 13, 2015 12:00 AM to October 21, 2015 11:59 PM
The 4th Annual Octoberfast Spooktacular will be held again at PPIR in Fountain, Colorado. Lynn Fangue will be the race chair for the event. With such a great facility, this promises to another wonderful weekend. This year we will have many of the same fun things as last year, but will be adding some new twists to ensure that everyone has some scary good fun!
- While RMVR still has the lowest entry fees in the country for all of our races, this race has an even lower than normal rate: only $250!
- Last year we ran the track in the clockwise (backwards from normal) direction. This year we will run clockwise on Saturday and counter-clockwise on Sunday.
- The long lost Fun Race will return on Saturday afternoon. We are thinking outside the box to put a lot of fun into this race. Stay tuned for more details on what will be a unique race session.
- Precision School graduates are invited and will have their own run group for two full days of track time. Precision Drivers, put this one on your calendar. The cost is only $200!
- Garages can be rented for $75 from RMVR for the weekend. Garages can usually hold more than one car.
- There will be a food vendor for breakfast and lunch on both days.
- As in previous years, we will have the “Thank You Workers” Italian Dinner on Saturday after the racing is done. Great food and drink for $15.00 per person. Buy your tickets upon event registration. A dinner ticket purchases not only your dinner but one for our great volunteers. It’s one heck of a value.
- The costume contest will be back again, but we will looking to make it bigger and better. Stay tuned for more details regarding this.
Bring the whole family, friends, and neighbors as PPIR is a great place to watch the racing. Spectators can see the whole track from the roof of the timing and scoring building. Don’t miss this laid back weekend of fun and racing.
For more complete details on this particular event, CLICK HERE.