2015 Chapter Conference and Club Race Stewards
Registration closed March 13, 2015 8:59 PM on March 13, 2015 8:59 PM PDT Registration ends March 13, 2015 8:59 PM on March 13, 2015 8:59 PM PDT Registration opens December 3, 2014 6:00 AM on December 3, 2014 6:00 AM PST Registration runs from December 3, 2014 6:00 AM to March 13, 2015 8:59 PM
- It is highly suggested that each chapter send their respective President and Treasurer to the conference.
- BMW CCA will provide travel (based upon reimbursements levels published by the club office), meals and lodging (based on shared double occupancy) for the Chapter President (or designee) and Treasurer (or designee).
- BMW CCA will not provide reimbursement for mileage to the airport, meals en route, or other incidental travel expenses (including baggage fees). Attendees may request reimbursement for non-covered expenses from their chapter however BMW CCA does not set local chapter expense policy.
- Attendees requesting a private room be charged $106.00 for two nights.
- Chapters are welcome to invite other officers at their own expense. Chapters may request those expenses to be withheld from their Chapter rebate.
Transportation, hotel and conference meals onsite are provided by BMW CCA. Any authorized attendee who drives to the conference will be reimbursed at a rate of $0.575 per mile round trip (not to exceed the published airfare for your area.). Rooms are based on double occupancy, and each attendee must let the National Office know with whom they will be sharing a room. If you do not have a roommate the office will assist in finding a roommate.
Additional rooms are $212.00 for two nights.
Charges will be accepted at the National Office, not at registration. Please call 864-250-0022 x225 to arrange payment.
Host Hotel: Westin Dallas/Fort Worth
4545 W. John Carpenter Freeway
Irving, TX 75063
All attendees are responsible for their own airline reservations.
Flight costs not to exceed the published airfare from your departure city as posted here.
Please try to arrive by 4:00 P.M. Friday.
The Conference will end Sunday no later than noon.
If you have any questions regarding travel or reimbursement please email Lindsey Branston at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may bring a guest. If your guest wishes to attend meal functions the cost is $165.00 which includes the Friday reception, two Continental Breakfasts, Lunch and Dinner.
Reminder: Hotel fees are being paid by National except for those with private rooms or chapters requiring an additional room. You will need a credit card to cover incidentals.
The National office will make all reservations regardless who is paying. DO NOT RESERVE A ROOM ON YOUR OWN.
You can view a tentative schedule of events for the National Conference here. Note: schedule is subject to change.
You may discuss the event at https://www.bmwcca.org/forum/index.php?forums/2015conference/