2014 Canadian Historic Grand Prix
Registration closed June 11, 2014 11:59 PM on June 11, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 11, 2014 11:59 PM on June 11, 2014 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens February 5, 2014 12:00 AM on February 5, 2014 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from February 5, 2014 12:00 AM to June 11, 2014 11:59 PM
VARAC is proud to be hosting our 35th Annual Vintage Racing Festival, entitled the 2014 CANADIAN HISTORIC GRAND PRIX
1st race class entry $550 (additional class entries available for a discount)
Optional Saturday Closed Wheel Enduro $150 w/race entry (Enduro only option also available)
Optional Thursday test day $225
Optional Thursday orientation or instructed lapping sessions $275
$75 Late fee kicks in on June 1st!! Make sure we receive your payment before then.
In addition to our spectacular Vintage, Historic and G70+ race groups we’ll be featuring the following exciting activities:
• The “Historic Grand Prix Tribute” hosting the “Checkered Flag Cruise” this year for the first time in Downtown Bowmanville from noon to nine on Friday, just like the world-famous street party at Watkins Glen. You don’t want to miss this!
• Track Touring Sessions – On-track sessions are offered twice daily.
• Road Rally/Tour – a 100 mile rally/tour throughout the hills and dales and quaint villages of the local area, including a lunch stop on Saturday.
• “Legends of Mosport Racer’s Reunion” – Canadian Champion, Gary Magwood hosts this “meet the fans & Press” session Sunday morning with other champions and greats like Bill Brack, Eppie Wietzes, Ludwig Heimrath, Craig Fisher, Walt Mackay and others. Open to all at no cost. Mix with old friends, racers and champions.
• Stars of the Autobhan, Concours d’Elegance conducted by the Mercedes Benz Club of America and open to all German cars
• “Mini Meet North” all weekend – Canada’s largest Mini gathering
• “Field of Dreams Car Show” – welcoming hundreds of sports cars, classics and hot-rods, owners and car clubs from far and wide featuring Canada’s largest on-track parade open to car show participants and featuring discounted park admission for entrants.
• Driver & Team Banquet Saturday Night
• Free weekend camping courtesy Canadian Tire Motorsport Park
www.canadianhistoricgrandprix.com for more information.
Questions on the event? Contact Bob DeShane at Tel: 705-878-5422 email: email@example.com