2013 THSCC Southern Fried Track Event HPDE/T
Registration closed June 14, 2013 11:59 PM on June 14, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends June 14, 2013 11:59 PM on June 14, 2013 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens January 21, 2013 12:00 AM on January 21, 2013 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 21, 2013 12:00 AM to June 14, 2013 11:59 PM
2013 CMP Southern Fried Track Event HPDE and Time Trial
Saturday June 15th
Sunday June 16th
You are registering for a two day high performance driver's education event conducted by Tarheel Sports Car Club. Qualified drivers may also register for an optional Time Trial. HPDE Student drivers can expect four 25-30 minute driving sessions each day, with classroom discussions held between sessions for instructed groups. Student drivers will be grouped based on experience level into FOUR groups:
- GREEN for novice and beginner students (generally 0-5 events)
- YELLOW for novice/intermediate students (5-10 events)
- BLUE for upper intermediate/advanced students (10-20 events)
- RED for upper advanced/instructor overflow (20+ events with verifiable solo experience)
- WHITE - Instructor group. For instructors we have two options. See registration form for details.
An in-car Instructor is included with Green, Yellow, and Blue run groups. If you are signing up for our RED solo group, you will be asked for references (required if you have not run with us before.) $25.00 Discounts are available for THSCC Members, Active Military/First Responders, and First time THSCC event drivers. You may sign up for these discounts up to three weeks prior to the event, the full price of $395.00 will be in effect after that date.
Instructors: If you do not see an 'Instructor Entry' option when you register, it means we do not have you authorized as an instructor in MotorsportReg.
- Did you create a new account unnecessarily?
- Is this your first THSCC event?
If you answered YES to either question, please email us ASAP
Student or Solo entry: $395
THSCC Member Price: $370 (must enter discount code)
INSTRUCTORS: Guaranteed ONE student, entry is $125; Instructing two students, your entry is free.
Optional Time Trial (one day/both days): $30/$50
High Performance Drivers Education
Any driver with a valid US-issued driver's license may attend (under 18 must have parent or legal guardian present). Car must pass an annual vehicle inspection (detailed below) to show they are appropriate for track use. Drivers must wear an approved helmet and proper clothing (detailed below).
The time trial is a separate, optional, competitive event open to drivers with the proper qualifications and cars built to THSCC Time Trial standards and other club racing specifications.
Pre-registration is required. To register online, you must enter a credit card to reserve you entry. If you wish to register without giving a credit card number, please e-mail us at email@example.com.
- With 30+ days notice: Total fee minus $25 handling fee; refund or credit handled immediately
- With days notice: Total fee minus $50 cancellation fee; refund or credit to be handled after event close-out
- With –4 to Day-of: Credit towards future event only, minus a $100 cancellation fee; credit handled after event close-out
For Technical / Safety issues, email Mark Cooper
For Instructor questions, please contact Ron Spencer