2013 STL Solo Driver School
Registration closed April 27, 2013 11:59 PM on April 27, 2013 11:59 PM CDT Registration ends April 27, 2013 11:59 PM on April 27, 2013 11:59 PM CDT Registration opens March 15, 2013 3:40 PM on March 15, 2013 3:40 PM CDT Registration runs from March 15, 2013 3:40 PM to April 27, 2013 11:59 PM
2013 SOLO DRIVER’S SCHOOL
The Solo Advisory Committee is pleased to announce that the 2013 Solo Drivers School is scheduled for Saturday May 4,2013 at Family Arena. The school is an introduction to the sport of autocross (Solo). It consists of two parts: an evening classroom session and an all day driving school.
The classroom session will take place on Monday April 29,2013 at Culpepper’s,12316 Olive Blvd.,St Louis,MO at 6:00. Dinner is not included but you may order dinner off of a limited menu. The Saturday driving school begins at approximately 7:30AM with registration and a brief drivers meeting. Students will spend the day receiving one-on-one instruction in autocross driving techniques by experienced autocross drivers from the St. Louis Region of the SCCA. The school is expected to run through 4:00PM. Lunch will be provided.
Attendance is limited to thirty students. Preregistration is required; no walk-ins will be allowed to participate. Registration will be on www.motorsportreg.com.
* Any driver with a valid driver’s license who has competed in less than a full autocross season (St. Louis Region SCCA and/or any other car club) may participate. More experienced drivers just looking for additional seat time or instruction may also participate. However,novice drivers will be given priority. This requirement may be waived at the discretion of the event organizers.
* Students must provide their own car.
* Helmets (Snell 2005 or newer) are required. Loaner helmets will be available.
* All students will be required to sign the standard SCCA insurance waiver.
* Students under age 18 will be required to complete the SCCA Minor Waiver that requires signatures from parents or guardians.
* Registration for the school will also include registration for the next day’s regular points event at no extra charge.
Planning for this year’s school is being finalized; however, the entry fee will be $125.00. Full details including registration procedures will be posted on stlscca.org. Contact the event chairman, Mike Kenney at email@example.com for more information.
Note: Based on instructor availability we may be able to accommodate up to
thirty-six students. Once available slots are filled we will have a wait list
in the event of cancellations. The class typically fills up quickly so we
recommend early registration.