2012 SOLO Shootout (13/14th Solo Championship)
Registration closed October 19, 2012 11:59 PM on October 19, 2012 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends October 19, 2012 11:59 PM on October 19, 2012 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens February 27, 2012 12:00 AM on February 27, 2012 12:00 AM MST Registration runs from February 27, 2012 12:00 AM to October 19, 2012 11:59 PM
The 2012 Season SOLO SHOOTOUT Challenge This event will count for Year End Points
Course Setup: Friday 4:00pm
Registration & Technical Inspection: Saturday 8:00am - 9:45am / Sunday 8:00am to 9:45am
Course Walking: Saturday and Sunday 7:00am to 9:45am
Drivers Meeting: Saturday and Sunday 10:00am
First Car on Course: Saturday and Sunday 10:30am
Luncheon: Saturday, after event end aproximately 2:00-400pm
Number of Runs: Each competitor will receive six (6) total runs on each day of competition. Only, the first four (4) runs (from each day) to be counted toward their individual "time" totals. Each individual cone infraction will incur a "two-second" time penalty to be added for that particular timed run. Downed "pointer" cones will not be counted.
SOLO Shootout Runoffs Challenge: The Solo Shootout Runoffs is a very unique and exciting event. It involves the cooperation and support of another competitor to try and win this special event. It consists of the following elements:
- Each competitor will be given six (6) runs per day, with only the "first" four (4) runs to be attributed or counted towards their quickest time to be scored on the PAX Index for that particular day. The quickest time from each day (Sat & Sun) for competitor will then be added together for a total aggregiate score that will then be PAXED to determine their placement towards the final Shootout on Sunday.
- The "Top Ten" PAXED competitors will then advance to the Shootout. Each competitor at this point, will then be matched up (to another competitor) according to their finishing position on the PAX.
- The "Number One" Qualifier will teamed wit the "Number Ten" Qualifier. The "Number Two" Qualifier will be the "Number Nine" Qualifier and so forth and so on.
- Once these "Five Teams" have been determined and selected; each team competitor will be given only one run in the Shootout portion of the event.
- The total time from each team's combined score will then be PAXED together.
- Each team's combined score will then determine their final placement as a "TEAM" for the Solo Shootout Awards. There will a trophy or an award given to each team member to take home.
PAR Class Year-End Points: Each competitor in the SOLO Shootout will accrue points towards their year-end score for each day of competion. Effectively, a driver has a chance to score points for two separate days of competion - each day will counted as one totally separate event.
Lunch*, Awards Presenation: aprox. 2:00pm - 4pm (after all the run groups have completed their Sat timed runs)
Where: CiCi's Pizza - Transmountain Rd location
Course Pickup: Sunday aftenoon at the commencement of the SOLO Shootout Challenge. All competitors are encouraged and expected to help with this task. Thank You.
You can pay online with a Credit/Debit card or Check via Motorsportreg.com or you can elect to pay with cash or check at the event itself.
Disclaimer: The above event is subject to cancellation due to other event scheduling conflicts that may occur from time to time during the year at the Cohen Stadium facility.