About this event
Join Revo Technik and BGB Motorsports Group at Roebling Road Raceway on the weekend of March 28-29, 2009 for our 2nd annual High Performance Driving School. The 2.02-mile asphalt road course consisting of nine turns is located just 20 miles from beautiful historic downtown Savannah, Georgia.
Honing your high performance driving skills in the relative safety of a closed track will add to your enjoyment of your car, as well as make you a better street driver. High performance driving in any car is all about learning to control the car, and not having the car control you. It is about concentration, vision, familiarity with your car, its responses to your inputs, and your reactions to its responses. It is NOT about racing, and this is NOT a racing event! Put your brain in a learning gear, and check the racing ego at the door. Remember that this event is about safety, control, and enjoying these great cars.
Instructors: $0 ($50 Deposit Refunded at Event)
Cancellations will be assessed a $20 fee. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLATIONS AFTER MARCH 13, 2008.
Group Code: “Revo”
Best Western Bradbury Suites
155 Bourne Ave
Pooler, GA 31322
Questions? Contact the event registrar, Chris Woodward.
- Helmets MUST be worn at all times while on-track. Either open-faced or closed-face helmets may be worn; the minimum helmet rating is M / SA95. DOT rating is not acceptable. Participants are responsible for providing their own helmets.
- All participants must sign an original Insurance waiver (will be provided at the event).
- Participants should check with their insurance carrier for coverage while attending a Driving School.
- Any overly aggressive or reckless driving by any participant / instructor will not be allowed. Four wheels off track is aggressive or reckless driving, excluding a mechanical problem. Continued aggressive or reckless driving is grounds for expulsion for the event.
- If upgraded safety harnesses are used they shall be the same on both sides (if the right seat is occupied). Installation should be to factory attachment points and/or approved by Eventmaster.
- Factory-installed roll hoops / bars must be in place and locked in the "up" position if moveable.
- Driver's helmet must be below the plane of the roll protection.
SUV’s at Driving schools:
No SUV’s or SAV’s are allowed on track at this event; this includes the Audi Q7, Porsche Cayenne, BMW X-series, and the Mercedes R, ML, G, and GL classes.
Questions? Contact the Eventmaster, Chris Woodward.