2017 Octoberfast Spooktacular
Rocky Mountain Vintage Racing-RMVR
Registration closed October 25, 2017 11:59 PM on October 25, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration ends October 25, 2017 11:59 PM on October 25, 2017 11:59 PM MDT Registration opens January 26, 2017 12:00 AM on January 26, 2017 12:00 AM MST Registration runs from January 26, 2017 12:00 AM to October 25, 2017 11:59 PM
The 6th Annual Octoberfast Spooktacular will be held again at PPIR in Fountain, Colorado. Jeff Hall will again be the race chair for the event. With such a great facility, this promises to another wonderful weekend. This year we will have many of the same fun things as last year, but will be adding some new twists to ensure that everyone has some scary good fun!
- While RMVR still has the lowest entry fees in the country for all of our races, this race has an even lower than normal rate: only $270!
- This year we will again run Counter-clockwise on Saturday and clockwise on Sunday.
- The long lost Fun Race will return on Saturday afternoon. We are thinking outside the box to put a lot of fun into this race. Stay tuned for more details on what will be a unique race session.
- Note on Garage Rentals: We've been informed that garage rentals are not available for this event.
- There will be a food vendor for breakfast and lunch on both days.
- As in previous years, we will have the “Thank You Workers” Italian Dinner on Saturday after the racing is done. Great food and drink for $15.00 per person. Buy your tickets upon event registration. A dinner ticket purchases not only your dinner but one for our great volunteers. It’s one heck of a value.
- The costume contest will be back again, but we will looking to make it bigger and better. Stay tuned for more details regarding this.
- Jeff Hall, the race chair will be inviting students from his school, as well as others to attend the race on Saturday. So racers, please welcome Jeff"s students once again and give them the ride of their lives, during worker rides.
- This year "worker rides" are not just for workers, but they are extended to student VIPs, staff from Junior Achievement of Colorado Springs and also staff from the Arc PPR (Pikes Peak Region) . So please share your car and excitement with these great students and staff.
- PPIR has RMVR lapping on the calendar for the Friday Oct. 27th. Contact Jared Thompson at 719.382.7223 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org $150 all day or $100 for the afternoon.
Bring the whole family, friends, and neighbors as PPIR is a great place to watch the racing. Spectators can see the whole track from the roof of the timing and scoring building. Don’t miss this laid back weekend of fun and racing.
ATTN: Workers and Volunteers: If you wish to work this event, simply CLICK HERE to sign up online.