THSCC Points #2 Autocross
Registration closed April 6, 2017 11:59 PM on April 6, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration ends April 6, 2017 11:59 PM on April 6, 2017 11:59 PM EDT Registration opens January 18, 2017 12:00 AM on January 18, 2017 12:00 AM EST Registration runs from January 18, 2017 12:00 AM to April 6, 2017 11:59 PM
Your car should be teched BEFORE the drivers meeting. To pass tech, you must:
- Clean out any loose items in the car, this includes cell phones cables, garage door openers, loose change and such.
- The battery has to be properly secured.
- If your floor mats are not physically attached to carpet, they will have to be removed. We don’t want the floor mat to bunch up under the brake or gas.
- Hubcaps and center caps on wheels should be removed. If your hubcaps mount to the wheel and are held in place by the lug nuts, then they can stay on, otherwise they should be removed.
- Have a SNELL approved helmet, 2000 or newer (M-rated or SA-rated). We do not accept DOT-only approved helmets any longer.
It is your responsibility to:
- Check basic fluids such as oil, coolant, and brake.
- Make sure you torque the lug nuts to manufacturer's recommended tightness.
- Make sure you have no active leaks on the motor, transmission or diff. Oil on the track is a bad thing.
- Check tire pressure. If you don’t know what to set it to, ask ASAP.
- You WILL experience greater than normal tire wear. Your tires MUST be serviceable, meaning they have appropriate tread, no chords showing, etc.
In addition, TO ANYONE ATTENDING THEIR FIRST AUTOCROSS:
- In regards to displaying your class and numbers, please keep in mind that you should use tape or printed letters and numbers that contrast to your car's color, i.e. no blue tape on blue cars.
Registration closed April 6, 2017 11:59 PM at April 6, 2017 11:59 PM EDT
Registration opens January 18, 2017 12:00 AM at January 18, 2017 12:00 AM EST