LAKC Class Sponsorship / Pit Spots 2017
Registration closed October 31, 2017 11:59 PM on October 31, 2017 11:59 PM PDT Registration ends October 31, 2017 11:59 PM on October 31, 2017 11:59 PM PDT Registration opens October 27, 2016 12:00 AM on October 27, 2016 12:00 AM PDT Registration runs from October 27, 2016 12:00 AM to October 31, 2017 11:59 PM
Class sponsorships are available to supporting kart shops, kart part retailers, and kart tuning services.
Sponsors have the option of purchasing up to (5) pit Spots to use at their discretion (unless previously agreed upon with LAKC officials)
Pit Spots will be allocated based on the defined Pit Spot Process which can be found here > http://www.lakc.org/rules/170-pit-spot-rules-a-process.html
LAKC Team Championship Series
1st Place: $2,000
2nd Place: $1,200
3rd Place: $800
4th Place: $600
5th Place: $500
• Open to All: LAKC Sponsors are eligible to field a team at NO cost. Any current LAKC member is eligible to field a team for $500.
• Dan Wheldon Excellence Trophy: Will go to the highest scoring LAKC Sponsor team.
• (4) Drivers per Team: Teams must consist of four drivers.
• No Duplicate Drivers: A drive-class combination can only be used once in the Team Series. Ex. Sally in PRD Senior can only be on one team.
• Team Scores What the Drivers Scores: Driver points earned from individual class are counted towards team score. Individual driver points already include 1 drop. Team Scoring starts with the February race. Teams signing up after that will be retroactively scored from February.
• Lowest Driver Points Dropped: Final team score consists of top three drivers. The lowest scoring driver points are dropped from the final team score.
• Two Driver Changes before 5th Round: Teams are permitted to make a maximum of two driver or class changes prior to the fifth round of racing.
• Keep Prior Driver Points: A driver change will result in the replacement driver acquiring the existing points of the outgoing driver. Teams are FINAL after 5th round.
• Announce on LAKC Forum: To establish or make changes to your team, teams must post to the new “Team Championship Series” forum (or communicate the change via email to LAKC officials)
• Payment: $500 private team entry fee must be received by LAKC via lakc.MotorSportREG.com before the second conducted series round (i.e this is normaly Round 2 of the schedule, unless Round 1 or Round 2 are cancelled). Team lists from all teams must also be submitted to the LAKC Team Championship Series Forum by that date.
Team name and roster, must be received by LAKC via MotorSportREG.com before Mary 1, 2017 and posted on the LAKC forum.
Registration closed October 31, 2017 11:59 PM at October 31, 2017 11:59 PM PDT
Registration opens October 27, 2016 12:00 AM at October 27, 2016 12:00 AM PDT