About this event
Xtreme Xperience Worker Registration - Pocono Raceway
This registration is for staff and volunteers. If you are not an existing member of our staff and would like to join us for one or more of our tour stops this year, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please reference motorsportreg.com and list the position you are interested in. We are currently looking for local help for the following areas: Professional Driving Instructor, and Guest Service Associate. Please check other events for other available positions.
This registration is for workers only. If you are a participant, please visit out website xxspeed.com.
Anyone attending our event not as a participant will be requested to register here. For a list of requirements for each position, please contact email@example.com.
For transportation and lodging questions, please contact Melissa@xxspeed.com
For instructor staffing, please contact Jim@xxspeed.com
For other event staffing, please contact Lindsey@xxspeed.com
For other event questions, please contact Info@xxspeed.com
Positions Available for This Event
- Professional Driving Instructor: Must meet minimum requirements posted below
- Lead Instructor: Must have completed a full season with XX prior to being considered for this role. If you have not received a notification that you qualify for this position and would like to be considered for this role, please contact Jim@xxspeed.com.
- Senior Lead Instructor: Must be pre-approved by XX to apply for this role. If you are interested in applying to become a Senior Lead Instructor, please reach out to Jim@xxspeed.com.
- Guest Service Associate Tier 1: Must have prior work history with XX to apply for this position.
- Guest Service Associate Tier 2: Entry level event help.
- Event Photographer: Must have knowledge of photography and be experienced in using a DSLR Camera.
Instructors must be vetted prior to being confirmed for an event. For more information on the approval process, please contact Jim@xxspeed.com. ALL workers are automatically placed ON HOLD when registering. You are not confirmed for any event until you receive a confirmation email stating so. The number of staff needed to host an event fluctates based on the number of bookings. If you are moved from ON HOLD to WAITLIST CONFIRMED, this means you may be needed, not that you are confirmed. A specific email stating this will be sent out before this happens. This email will contain a confirmation deadline, likely 2 weeks out from the event, and other information.
Instructor levels are based on prior experience with XX.
Minimum requirements for instructors:
Must be 18 years old and in good health
Up to date physical within the last 5 years
3-5 years of solo track experience or
10+ events instructing with another organization or
3-5 years of competition racing or
5+ years of competitive autocross or
Combination of any of the above
If you would like to be considered as an instructor with our program, please complete the questionnaire attached and submit it to Jim@xxspeed.com.
GUEST SERVICE ASSOCIATE:
Must be 18 years old
1 year of guest service or similar experience
Basic knowledge of cars
Ability to sit or stand for up to 10 hours a day
Good social interaction skills
Independent Contractor Agreement.pdf - must be completed before starting the event. If you have questions on how to fill in the document, please reach out to Jim@xxspeed.com.
W9 Blank.pdf - must be completed before starting the event
Event Operating Protocols (v2).pdf - Please review our updated safety protocols
Instructor Questionnaire.docx - must be completed by all new instructors