About this event
Welcome to the BARC online worker registration for the 2018 Honda Indy Toronto!
The reasons we are using online registration are;
- to have all the information for all the people registering at the event accessible in one place
- to have emergency contact information easily accessible and confirmed in one place
- to be able to communicate information about the event to all workers via email
In order to register, you will need to create a MotorsportReg account in the CASC-OR road racing organization (or add your existing account if you have one) if you have not done so already.
Please let us know in the appropriate areas on the registration form
- if you've worked at the Indy before, and how many
- if your emergency contact is at the Indy, and in which department
- if you have any special dietary requirements for lunch
- your desired t-shirt size
- whether you need a parking pass
- any special notes or comments
Then select your department and indicate which days of the event you are available to work.
A document showing the entire process of creating a new MotorsportReg account and registering for the Honda Indy can be accessed at this link.
All workers participating in this event must create a MotorsportReg account if they don't have one already with a valid email address to receive event communication!