About this event
WINTER TOUR #1_ BACK AND FORTH IN THE SOUTH SOUND
Welcome to Winter Tour #1 for the 2021-2022 winter season! The last couple tours have been to the north of Seattle so this one will stay in the south end.
This will be a rather short tour to kick off the winter tour season. We will do several loop-backs around the south Sound between Auburn, Cumberland, Enumclaw and back to Black Diamond at the historic Black Diamond Bakery and Restaurant. This will be a pay-as-you go lunch. If you missed breakfast, they serve breakfast until 2 PM! They’ve been in business for over 100 years so plan to learn some history from the photos on the wall! Take home some homemade breads or pastries—the cinnamon rolls and apple fritters are great, if they haven’t sold out! If the weather is forecast to be marginal, you can bring your non-Porsche on these winter tours, but of course we’d like to see as many Porsches as possible. Cmon, you Macan and Cayenne people, bring ‘em out!
Black Diamond Bakery address: Black Diamond Bakery, 32805 Railroad Ave, Black Diamond, WA 98010
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until November 3rd. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the winter tours are allowed if the weather is forecast to be bad, e.g. rainy (not just a drizzle!)
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver should register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/