About this event
Thank you for your interest in our October 23rd-24th event at Putnam Park. After a busy season of competition and crowded lapping days, we hope you'll join us for a light-hearted lapping day to close out the season. Fall weather, a fast race track and some awesome cars/people - what's not to love? Like our spring event, this is a private lapping day for advanced and competition level drivers. We will have three run groups alternating 20 minute sessions. Putnam Park is a relatively short, high-speed track allowing upwards of 15 laps to be completed in a 20 minute session. By employing three run groups (versus last year's two) we can better pair cars/drivers of similar pace to ensure maximum clean laps for all drivers!
If you are unsure whether your experience qualifies you for this event, please don't hesitate to contact us at "email@example.com"
- $550 for the weekend (with lunch provided for drivers on both days).
- Garages are availble for $100/weekend.
- Competition vehicles: Competition licensed drivers in fully preparaed wheel-to-wheel race cars.
- Advanced - Small bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with less than 250HP.
- Advanced - Big bore: Advanced level drivers in vehicles with more than 250HP.
- All run groups will allow passing anywhere on the track WITH a point-by.
Food and drink:
- Lunch will be provided for all drivers on both days. If you require additional lunch(s) for guests, please select the number required during registration (cost per additional lunch $15). Coolers in Garage #1 will be stocked with drinks for use by all drivers and their guests.
- For those in need of sleeping accommodations, the Inn at Depauw is located 15 minutes from the track in a nice little town with a few good restaurants within walking distance. ( https://www.innatdepauw.com/ ). If you call them, they have a reduced rate for Putnam Park attendees.
- Snell SA2010 helmet or newer.
- Long pants, long sleeves and closed toe shoes.
- Please inspect your vehicle thoroughly before the event; mechanical issues happen, but lets try to reduce them and maximize our on-track time!
- If you have any questions regarding vehicle preparation please don't hesitate to contact us!