About this event
Start the fall season off right with a weekend of racing at Willow Springs International Raceway, the fastest track in the west!
$295 for the weekend! $165 for single day entries. Register now, pay later!
Our run groups:
- Time Trial Groups: Your chance to achieve your best lap times on the "big" track at Willow Springs. Controlled passing in specific sections of the track, or with a point-by. Based on your experience and car, we will assign you to the proper run group.
- "Alfa Only" Time Trial - NOTE: Subject to getting enough Alfas registered: Bring your Alfa out to join the fun of running in Time Trials sessions comprised of all Alfa Romeos. Nothing is more fun than running the track with cars of similar performance!
- Race: Wheel to wheel racing action. Experienced drivers only! If your car is OK to race with VARA or other sanctioned race series, then it is OK to race with AROSC.
- Lunchtime "Intro" Group: Great experience for those who have never driven a car on a real track! Includes a pre-track classroom session and 30-45 minutes of lap track driving following an instructor around the track at moderate speeds for only $35! We can find you a loaner helmet if you don't have one.
NOTE: AROSC always has a Fire & Rescue team at our events. If and when you need them, every second counts!
Accommodations: America's Best Value Inn (Formerly The Inn of Lancaster), 44131 North Sierra Highway, Lancaster, CA. 661-945-8771 or 800-406-0466. Tell them you are with the Alfa Romeo Club to get the Club rate of $70 single (conf #142955) or $80 double (conf # 142956). Microwave, frig, coffee makers and free wi-fi in every room. Included is a complimentary Continental breakfast starting at 5:00 am.
AROSC - Taking it to the track since 1972!
Quick summary of required safety equipment:
Required Safety Equipment:
All Time Trial & HPDE cars require:
- Factory seat belt in good working order.
- Snell 2010 or better helmet.
- Gloves - Leather or Nomex. No holes or synthetic materials.
- Natural fiber clothing extending from neck to wrist & ankles.
- Convertibles: Must have Roll bars extending 2” above top of helmet. “Factory” or “street” bars acceptable for HPDE & Solo groups only.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Intermediate/Point-by Time Trial cars:
- Five point harness if car is 1999 or older, or heavily modified.
Additional safety equipment requirements, Advanced/Open Passing Time Trial and Race cars:
- Five point harness.
- Fire extinguisher
- Nomex driving suit (Race only)
- Full cage (6 pt min) (Race only)
- Head/neck restraint system (HANS, etc) (Race only)
- Arm Restraints, open cars (Race only)
Please refer to the AROSC Self Tech form for complete tech & safety information.